Chapter 13: Revenge

3rd POV:

Y/n Narrator: You know I always known the world isn't fair but today really struck that.

In the view of the viewer we see Y/n in his suit pushing a guy out of the window who looks bloody and falling to his death screaming with the Superhero girls staring at the scene with horror expressions.

Y/n Narrator: At this moment everything felt slow but at this time I thought back how this event played so... how about we go 30 minutes ago.

30 Minutes Earlier

Y/n POV:

Play this here

I got to the middle of the crowd with the girls and what we saw was horrible... my uncle who was bleeding on the floor.

Y/n: My Uncle!

Diana: Mr. Parker!

Me and girls quickly got to his side with worried and horrified expressions. I then quickly asked the officer.

Y/n: What happened?!

Officer: A car jacker. He has been shot but don't worry the paramedics on their way.

The officer left to clear the scene as I have many things racing in my head. I then thought of something that could work.

Y/n: Zee you can use your magic to fix him right? Right?!

I shake Zee and all see could so was shake her head no.

Zee: I'm sorry Y/n I don't know any spells to heal a fatal injury like this. And with the bullet possibly still in their I think I'll only make it worse.

My heartbeat started to go crazy from hearing this. Am I gonna lose the man who believed I can do good. I then felt someone grabbed my arm and it was uncle Ben barely holding on.

Ben: Y/n... Girls...

I hold his hand and even motion the others to hold on as well. We all had tears trying to stay strong for him.

Y/n: It's us Uncle Ben... don't worry we will get you some help.

Diana: Stay strong Mr. Parker you will be fine.

He then shakes his head in a No motion while having tears and a smile.

Ben: Y/n...

But slowly he closed his eyes and I felt his grip loosened until... nothing.

Uncle Ben... is dead. At that moment I broke down and started to cry like everything was gone. The man who raised me like his son and I consider a Father was dead.

The girls were also crying but they decided to bring me in a hug since I was motionless. I then heard something from the Officers.

Officer: We found the guy. He is headed south on 5th avenue and got three cars on pursuit.

At that moment I felt one thing... rage. And I need to make sure to find this man and make him pay for what he did to my Uncle.

I start walking to nearby alley but then the girls get in the way.

Y/n: Girls move I need to fine him.

Diana: I understand how you feel Y/n but we can't just let you leave-

Y/n: (angry) I'm leaving even if you don't like it!

Diana then put her hand up at my face.

Diana: If you let me finish I was going to say we can't just let you leave without us.