Chapter 12: Maturing

Y/n POV:

After my argument with the girls I decided to just head to wrestling building to collect my money to at least make the most out of it. I'm currently talking to the manager of this place.

He handed me a 100 dollar bill which I was happy and waiting for the rest as he was counting but then he looked at me confused.

W. Manager: You got your money now go.

To this I was confused.

Y/n: But that was just 100 bucks... what about the rest I thought it was $3,000?

W. Manager: Well check it again Web Head. On the ad it said you stay in the ring for three minutes. And you pin him in two so be grateful I give you any at all.

To this I was now both annoyed and angry.

Y/n: Come on, I need that money for my fam-

The Manager just shush me.

W. Manager: See that's the thing kid, I miss the part where that's my problem. Now Shoo.

At this point I wanted to punch him hard but I would get unnecessary blood on my hands, so I took the money and left.

Y/n: *looks at the viewers* You know I hope he gets what's coming to him.

As I was leaving a guy pass by me and went into the managers room but ignore it and went to the elevator.

Then I heard some noises coming from the room and then the same guy who passed me ran straight to where I was with a officer behind him.

W. Manager: HEY HE STOLE MY CASE! STOP HIM!

I was about to stop him but then I start thinking

Y/n: 'Why should I stop him... I mean I'm not qualified to be a hero and it's not like I have a responsibility do anything for this guy... fuck it'

So with that I decide to let the guy pass me as he went to elevator and looked back at me.

Thief: Thanks kid.

With that the elevator closed and cop fail to stop him. He then looked at me with a frustrated expression.

Cop: What the hell is the matter with you. You let him go.

Y/n: *looks at viewers* He says this but I'm a kid with his fist while a guy has a gun. Granted I have powers but they don't know that... kinda stupid if you ask me... or us since you guys are me technically.

The cop then went off to try and cut off the thief. The manager came towards me while holding his cheek my guess you got slapped hard.

W. Manager: You could have Taken that guy apart. Now he is getting away with my money.

Y/n: Ok first why would I go against someone with a gun, I'm just a kid remember? And Second.

I then shushed him while having wise ass smirk.

Y/n: I miss the part where that's my problem. Now then if we are finish Shoo dude.

He then looks at me upset and annoyed and went to the other way. I then head back to the elevator.

Y/n: 'Yeah that was mean and unbefitting of me so what? That's just Karma it's finest and I have nothing to worry about... except the money.'

Timeskip brought to you by Babs talking to the other girls and finding Y/n

I was outside of the Library were Uncle Ben was supposed to pick me and Diana up.

Y/n: Guess I'm gonna have to tell Uncle Ben that Diana will be out for a bit... I do hope things are ok with them.