Chapter 25: Wealth and Fame He's Ignored (#SuperWho? Part 3)

Y/n POV:

Now in my Spider-Man suit, I am currently helping Supergirl trying to become newsworthy and well... It's a bit harder than saying it.

We had many reports (Still need to know the crime rate and accident rates of this city) From purse snatchers, away trains, and buildings in Fire... which is happening right now.

Supergirl just got a family out of danger from the fire and the crowd cheered for her. But then the mom of the family realized something.

Random Mother: My baby! My baby is still in there! Please you have to-

Civilian: Look!

Music Choice

One of the people points into the sky towards me as I swing by to help Supergirl a bit. The mother saw this and with tears shouted towards Spider-Man in the sky.

Random Mother: Save my baby, please!

Spider-Man: Ok Spidey you have never gone into a burning building yet you're about to... Worse of all I don't think this suit is fireproof but here goes nothing!

I then changed my angle and kicked into the building from the windows.

3rd POV:

After Spider-Man went in there was only silence. Supergirl could go up there but she believed in her teammate but still had a bit of worry. A minute passed and then an explosion happened, to which the mother cried out thinking she lost her baby. Supergirl was gonna go check but then picked up hearing of something about to jump out.

What came out was Spider-Man himself carrying the baby! As he leaped out of the window he shot a web to slow his fall and landed. He brought the baby to the mother.

Spider-Man: Your baby is fine ma'am but I recommend changing his diaper. Flames and baby gas do not go well together *pinch his nose*.

Random Mother: Bless you Spider-Man and Supergirl... bless you two.

The crowd was now cheering! Except they weren't cheering for them as Superman came out of nowhere and brought a water tower to put out the fire.

Spider-Man: *sigh* I can see why you don't like your cousin much.

Supergirl: Oh this is just the beginning...

And so on the day Supergirl with a little help from Spider-Man tried to save others but even doing a lot it seemed everyone still paid attention to Superman.

Superman can be seen now flying away as both Spider-Man and Supergirl watch.

Spider-Man: Welp guess that's it then... it's whatever Kara we helped plenty of people today. Besides, I think you did amaz-

Supergirl didn't hear him as she flew straight toward Superman's face to intercept him.

Superman: Huh? What? Supergirl? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in school or something?

Kara: Uh, it's Saturday. And what I'm doing here is telling you to back off!

Superman: Back off? Ha, I don't follow.

Kara: I've been working my butt off for days trying to save people in Metropolis. But every time I do something to prove I'm a hero, there you are--

Superman: Being a hero?