Chapter 11: Celebration and Disaster

Y/n POV:

After my match, the people running the ring said they will call me when they have my money so in the meantime the girls and I decided to go celebrate. We went to the Pierre that Karen mention early and got to say it was a blast!

We first played Skeeball and it was going well until Kara accidentally put to much strength in her throw and it caused the ball to break the Skeeball machine. However, Diana laughed at this as we all joined in on the laughter which we continued playing.

We then got one of my favorite food... PIZZA!

Y/n:

Let's just say I was going through the slices and it doesn't help that my powers make me more hungry than I usually was

Let's just say I was going through the slices and it doesn't help that my powers make me more hungry than I usually was. I gave Diana a slice of my pizza and as she was enjoying it the cheese was so stretchy that she got it tangled in her. We all laughed about it until she accidentally got me caught on the cheese web which we were tangled together.

(A/N: I couldn't find a picture but imagine you and Diana are facing each other with the cheese acting as rope)

Y/n: *blush* Welp... this moment was pretty cheesy.

Diana was laughing at my joke and was blushing as well. Huh... didn't think I had that effect on girls. I look to the side with the other girls laughing at the situation but I couldn't help but swear I saw a few frowns from this.

After two more rides, we found someone playing music, and well... I did this.

Y/n:

The girls were looking at me in awe which I thought was because it was bad... well it was but they all decided to join me in doing said dance, go figure huh.

After that we all decided to go into a photo booth and take pictures which was a good time to mark the day... where I have true people I can call my friends... or should I say "Super" friends, eh eh?... yeah needs work.

 yeah needs work