Chapter 29: Shocking Show (#ShockItToMe Epilogue)

A/n: Before this begins I just wanna say this portion of the story isn't much and I'm sorry for not many updates. Life kinda sucks atm but I'm doing well so with that said here is a short epilogue chapter. Enjoy.

3rd POV:

Leslie went to the Daily Planetoid still suspicious after everything that happen and thinking it's a prank by Lois.

Y/n: Ah you came.

She turn to see Y/n.

Leslie: What are you doing here... L/n?

Y/n: Yes that's my last name and come on Leslie you know why. Didn't you get my message?

Leslie: Wait that's you? Look if Lois wanted to prank me then good prank. Anyway I'm gonna-

Y/n: I wanted to know why you hurt others.

Leslie was "shocked" thinking he figured her out. Well sorta.

Y/n: With your videos. Why did you do it?

She mentally sighed but then gave him glare.

Leslie: Why should I explain myself to you? Besides you will probably use whatever I say on the paper.

Y/n: Eh well I ain't a reporter I'm a photographer so I can't do that. But I can do is I promise whatever you say will stay between me and you. I also will talk to Lois on getting you to work with us at the Daily Planetoid.

She just glares at him but thinks about it. She had no reason to trust him but at the same the guy seem like to much a nerd to try to do anything so...

Leslie: Alright I'll go along with this but in return I wanna know your story. Why does...

Y/n: Y/n L/n.

Leslie: Right. In return I want to know why Y/n L/n has a vendetta against fun.

Y/n: If "fun" you mean others getting hurt then yeah.

After a bit the two came to agreement.

After few hours lunch started and Y/n decided it was time to tell the girls what's up. As for Leslie so she wasn't seen she is listening to them via a big on Y/n backpack. Of course he knew this since he plan this and decide to let her hear. No superhero talk of course.

Diana: Brother please tell us now... we are worried after... you know.

All girls seemed share the same sad worried expression so Y/n sighed and agreed.

Y/n: Ok I guess it's time I let you know. This goes back before I moved to Metropolis I say a year ago... at New York City.

Y/n POV:

Flashback

New York City. Queens MidTown High.

Y/n Present: Around this time I hadn't acquired drip status so you can imagine what I wear. My glasses were present around this time.

(A/n: You are the reader so you can say what you wear. Just think of something people would say is nerdy or what you say is nerdy)

Y/n Present: I was honestly pretty smart for my age but with me being smart came people wanting to ruin the fun for me.

A hand slapped me over the head.

???: Ha! Your such a loser L/n.

P. Y/n: *sigh* Very funny Flash.

Y/n Present: Flash Thompson. Midtown High's Quarterback. And Resident Douche.

(A/n: IMO I love this version of Flash and would love to see more from him

(A/n: IMO I love this version of Flash and would love to see more from him. I am open to change it though so if you want a different flash lmk but for now he is staying.)

P. Flash: Aww what's wrong little man? Can't calculate how much of a loser you are.

He laughed then push me to the floor as he walks away.

Man back then I wanted to do nothing more to insult him. But he was stronger...

Towards end of the day Uncle Ben picked me up from school and I didn't say anything to him. But funny thing is he knew. He didn't even need my words he just looked at me and knew. Heh... could have sworn he had superpowers.

P. Uncle Ben: Y/n. You have to know I can't always be there to defend you... but just know you are stronger than you think. I know it, your aunt knows it, your best friends know it.

It was small but Uncle Ben had strong words... so I never tried showing my failure towards flash.

Present

Barbra: Woah... so you kicked this Flash guys butt?

Y/n: Oh no I still lost.

All the girls looked at me like I'm crazy and I chuckle a bit.

Y/n: I lost sure but I didn't lost. All the time flash tried pranking or messing with me... I didn't give him the satisfaction of me being down. At some point he got tired with the picking on me and went on. What I'm saying is girls-

I looked at them and did a quick side glance to Leslie to see if she still hears me.

Y/n: Pranks can be fun but only when it's truly something to enjoy and not give others misery. But you can turn that misery into determination of sorts. Like me being determined to get the last laugh.

The girls seem to think of it as a cool lesson... even if it half ass due to me leaving some stuff out but it's for the better.

I then get a message from Leslie that told me she will drop the pranks completely. I smiled and text her something.

On Phone

U/n: How would you like a job?

End of #ShockItToMe.