Chapter 10: Cage Match

3rd POV:

Y/n and Diana made it inside the building and now see wrestling match underway with a man YEETING another man out of the ring to a table.

Diana: Y/n are you SURE you can handle this?

Y/n: Diana trust me I got this.

He says this with his classic smile to which Diana blush at but gave her own while nodding.

Y/n: Also do you see the girls?

Diana: Now that you mention I don't see them here-

Babs: Y/n! Diana! Up here!

Both teens then look up and see that the girls are on the top row from them.

Y/n: Hey you guys sorry we kept you waiting we had a... miscommunication.

The girls looked weirdly on how he put that but decided not press him on the matter.

Babs: Anywho check these out!

Babs then showed Y/n and Diana the shirts they are wearing that said "I heart Spidey".

Y/n: Spidey?

Babs: Hehe... I couldn't fit Human-Spider in it so I thought a shorter name would work.

Kara: *mumble* Or maybe cause Human-Spider is a lame name...

Y/n: What was that Kara?

Kara: Nothing.

Y/n: Ok? But thanks for support girls.

Zee: No problem darling. We all make sure to support you, I even payed for good seats so we can see you best this wrestler with ease.

Said wrestler then broke a another wrestler bone and yeet him out of the ring. He then grab the mic and yelled.

BoneSaw: Who is ready to fight? Because BONESAW IS READY!

The girls except Diana then looked at Zee like if she was gonna take her words back

Zee: *nervous laughter* Hehe... Well maybe some difficulty but-

Y/n: Girls don't worry I got this.

Karen who was shaking the whole time cause of the yelling in the arena spoked up.

Karen: You s-sure you can d-do this?

Jessica: Yeah Y/n you don't need to do this just prove a point or-

Diana: Sisters! I trust our fellow brother that he can do this. He said so, so we should give him our support.

All the girls think about it for a moment until all them smiled and nodded.