Chapter 20: BunniZilla! (#AdventuresInBunnysitting Part 2)

Y/n / Spider-Man POV:

Kara or well Supergirl and I now suited up fly/swing downtown to stop the two rabbits and their ever growing army bunnies... that's sound sorta ridiculous not going to lie.

Supergirl: Time to take out the adorable trash!

Spider-Man: It's time to munch on carrots and capture rabbits... and I'm all out of carrots.

Supergirl looked at me with a raised brow.

Spider-Man: Ok not my best but you get the point.

Supergirl quickly went down to the bunny tsunami and put her hand out.

Supergirl: holt!

They easily ran by.

Spider-Man: "Holt" Really?

Supergirl: How about you do something Webhead! *gasp* Their heading to Midtown!

Spider-Man: Hm... let's try this.

I quickly swing my way over we're the bunnies we're heading at which was to a bridge we're I perch myself underneath.

Spider-Man: Ok my webs should hold up to anything exceeding my weight. I still haven't test on heavy objects so not time like the present to test!

I web the beam I'm perching on and pulling down with my might. And it worked! The beam slam to ground as I land on it which the bunnies were stop in their tracks.

Spider-Man: Ha! Who beats the hare and a kryptonian in a race? The Spider!

Supergirl rolled her eyes at me but smiled.

I was celebrating my victory but then Supergirl tapped my shoulder and point at the direction where the bunnies were switching routes.

Spider-Man: Oh it is just not my day is it.

Supergirl: Yep.

Just then a bunch of bunnies started bringing us into the swarm of bunnies. After a few minutes of tossing and hurling we crashed into someone... and it was a pissed of Zee.

Spider-Man: H-hey Zee... hehe.

I am so screwed...

Zee was staring at both me and Kara for a few seconds until...

Spider-Man: It was Kara's fault.

Supergirl: WHAT?!

Spider-Man: I try telling her not to let the bunnies together but she didn't listen.

Supergirl: I-

Zee interrupt her speaking.

Zee: I told you to keep them apart!

Supergirl: I did I totally did for at least ten minutes.

Zee looked at her with a raised brow.

Supergirl: Five.

I joined in looking at her with a disappointing look which thanks to my mask you could tell.

Supergirl: Three minutes I... one minut-

Zee: GAH!

Supergirl: What was I suppose to do! They love each other.

Zee: Exactly! That's the problem.

Then a kid spoke up from atop of playground set.

Kid: Woah that's a cool Superman costume! And are those Pajamas?

Supergirl: This is not a Superman costume!

Spider-Man: And these are not Pajamas!

Zee: Uh... yes children! These are my lovely assistants Supergirl and Spider-Man. They are here to help with the next trick which is to make all these rabbits...