Chapter 27: Quite a Shock (#ShockItToMe Part 1)

Y/n POV:

Lois: Thanks again for helping me Y/n.

Y/n: No problem Lois. I had a free period anyway and plus I had some new photos as well.

Currently I am with Lois carrying some stuff for her to the Daily Planetoid. She seemed a bit tired so I didn't mind helping... plus cashing in a few more photos.

As we get to the office Lois opens to door to see a girl with a half shaven hair with blue highlights.

Lois Lane: Leslie Willis. I see you let yourself in. Again.

Y/n: Leslie... Wait a minute I remember you. Your the girl who was pushing me on that field trip.

Leslie: Oh yeah your that nerdy guy that Doris and I had fun with. You look a little different... But still a weird hopeless nerd.

Y/n: 'Wow ok ouch.'

Lois: What brings you by?

Lesllie Willis: Just saving your newspaper, Lois. I've got an idea that'll make it at least somewhat readable.

Lois: Make it fast. I got deadlines with Y/n.

Leslie: Picture this. A gossip column written by yours truly.

Lois: Not a chance.

Leslie: What? Why not? Worried I'll upstage the puff pieces you write? Saving cats. Seriously?

Y/n: I thought it was a nice change of pace.

Leslie: No one asked you nerd.

Y/n: 'Again ow.'

Lois: Look, Willis. You got spunk, gumption, bravado, all qualities of a great reporter, but gossip columns are too mean, and not to put too fine a point at it, so are you. Plus you would need some good photos.

Leslie: Then let me borrow the nerd.

Y/n: 'Yeah no. I really wish I can tell her where she shove her- you know what I gotta calm down.' Sorry no can do I promise to help Lois today.

Lois: Exactly and I ain't planning on quitting early. Anything else?

Leslie seem to take a hint and turn to the door. I was gonna check something on the computer but then.

I instantly grabbed Lois away from the PC as it sparked and almost electrocuted her. Shame she spelt her coffee on herself but at least she didn't get shocked.

Y/n: Lois you ok?

Lois: Yeah I'm fine, just spelt coffee but other then that I'm fine.

I nodded and then heard the door closed. Leslie couldn't have done that... could she?