Not a chapter but a rant on a spidey story.

Ok so I seen some stories of spider-man/spider-deku in the MHA world and ngl I found that the world piss me off. For the fact that a lot of people have quirks but even if you have good intentions you can't use your powers without a license.

That just means if my family was getting mugged or something with no hero around and I have a power that could save them but turns out if I do I'll get arrested. That to me is some bullshit.

Another thing is that they treat quirks like it makes you a villain. Like bro powers can be use for both good or bad it literally just depends on where the user Allie's with.

Another example: I have a quirk that allows me to summon sharp swords. Something that I don't have to use to kill but to defend but society in that world will be like "Oh this kid has a quirk that ain't a hero quirk so we must treat him bad" fast forward and now I'm emotionally scarred and I either I die alone or I get to my breaking point and join villains.

Bottom line the MHA world sucks with its society treatment. I feel you should at least get a general license to use your powers at a young age or a self defense thing so you can at least protect someone close or at that moment.

Spider-Man story wise with MHA I'm honestly glad seeing some rebel on that society and just save people because it's morally right and no just wait for "Real heroes" to handle it.

Anyone else agree's on what I say or have a different way on this matter?

Also opinions on Spider-Deku? I honestly think it fits and designs I seen look sick.