Chapter 18: What just happen? (#HateTraingle Epilogue)

Y/n POV:

It's the next day with the field fixed quickly which is a bit suspicious but hey whatever. Anyway the game is now over and I was talking with Hal and Jess.

Hal: Ok so you aren't gonna post them?

Y/n: No Hal, I assume you learned your lesson so I won't post them.

Hal: Oh thank god you got rid of them.

Y/n: Oh who said getting rid of them? Those are staying with me.

Hal gave me a blank stare with despair in it.

Hal: I hate you L/n

To taunt I blow him a kiss.

Y/n: Love you to "Harold"

Hal: My name is Hal!

Jess was laughing at this which I'm glad to see her smile after yesterday. Just then someone tap Hal's shoulder and we check to see... it was Carol.

Hal: Ah! C-Carol its nice to to see you but I don't want-

Carol: Oh no I was just asking if you could move out of the way for me.

All of us wide eyed to this since Carol didn't address Hal with his full title or for the fact she wanted him to move out of the way instead of clinging on to him.

Hal surprised as we are took a second to register what she said and simply step out of the way. Carol came up to me and look up to me.

(A/n: You guys are taller then her so yeah)

Carol: Hi Y/n L/n I just want to say if me and you are... friends?

I was surprised but chuckled at this.

Y/n: Of course Carol. You and me were friends when we first met but if you want to make it official sure, I love to be friends with you.

Carol smiled at this and asked me to share contact info and so we did. She was about go onto her bus to go home but she came back to me. Guess she want to say some-

*smooch*

....

SHE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!

She hugged me and kissed me and then backed away while I was still in shock.

Carol: Face it Y/n L/n! You hit the jackpot! And you will be MINE!

The bud closed as she is now gone. I look at Hal and he just shrug while walking away... I'm gonna hang onto a-

Fear... that's all I felt. I turn around to see Jess with a dark aura

Y/n: J-Jess calm down I didn't think she would-

Jessica: *puts ring up* In the brightest day...

Y/n: Jess no!

And so I ran for the rest of that night... Carol as much as a sweet girl you are... WHY LIKE ME OUT OF ALL PEOPLE?! DAMN YOU L/N LUCK!
————————
End