Chapter 23: A Deal (#SuperWho? Part 1)

Before we began I want to mention I'm gonna be skipping a few episodes since I feel they shouldn't be in this either cause I have different time for these chapters or they literally don't make sense in the order of how things are. That being said here are the episodes.

- #BurritoBucket

- #MeetTheCheetah (This one I might do sooner then later)

- #Beeline (THIS ONE SPECIFICALLY!)

For those who don't know Beeline is a episode that already has a lot of the villains shown when they even haven't shown yet or even met each other. It also has Karen's new armor which I'm saving a bit ahead of time. Same for this episode but I'll just mention it in a different way.

Anyway with that being said. ON WITH THE CHAPTER!
—————————
3rd POV:

All morning in metropolis you think one mention of the superhero group would be heard. But nope it's only been one guy and one guy only... oh not our favorite Webhead. It's been-

Crowd: Superman! Superman! Superman!

Yeah him. Anyway the city idolize him which is understandable. Guy was one of the first superheroes Metropolis has ever seen. But with other heroes around you think others would at least mention something about them.

This goes for Kara Daverns. Being a Kryptonian herself you think she also get some recognition but nope, none. Speaking of which she has been walking to school while hearing the same thing over and over about Superman.

Kara right now:

(A/n: Imagine Superman being right there

(A/n: Imagine Superman being right there. I don't have access to my pc properly so I can't make any fun edits like I use too.)

Kara had finally made it to school. A place she was confident she wouldn't hear about her famous cousin... oh did I forget to mention she and sups are related? Yeah that also a reason it hurts.

Kara: Finally a place we're I don't need to see his annoying-

Some skate by and hit her in the face with newspaper which indeed showed Superman face. Kara response.

*CRUSH*

Her stomping on the paper. But as she does she also see who put the paper out who was none other then Lois Lane, home of the school's paper the Daily Planetoid... name needs work.

We cut the the office of the Daily Planetoid we're we Lois Lane hard at work.