Spidey-Shorts 1: Star Wars Marathon

This takes place after a couple of episodes ahead so until I find a proper timeline to put this in, assume everyone here feels comfortable are you. Anyway onto the short
———————
3rd POV:

Y/n decided after countless fights with villains and him getting chased by mercenary's that it's time for some relaxation. In what form? Well its a-

Y/n: Star Wars Marathon!

Y/n managed to convince everyone to watch Star Wars with him since some of them haven't watched it or the others just never finish the movies.

All of them were in the living room (with aunt may being out right now) huddling together with Y/n being in the middle. Obviously he blush to this but smiles.

Anyway everyone got their drinks and snacks and prep to watch the first trilogy.

Diana: I am very interested on how this "Star of Wars" could happen. Do they fight of over Stars in the name of war?

Y/n: It's... less complicated then that but it's really good!

Babs: Ooh I can't wait! I only saw the first movie of the original trilogy so I can't wait to see more!

Karen: Same!

Kara: Oh come on! How good could a movie like this be?

Zee and Jessica: Agreed.

Y/n: Oh you will see. Oh it's starting!

Jessica: Ok I will admit the music is pretty good.

Everyone nods and continues with the film.

Y/n was having a fun time seeing their reactions. The girls especially Kara was glued to how the music and visuals were.

When meeting Darth Vader the girls felt intimidated of his presence. Karen and Babs were laughing at C-3PO and R2-D2 for comedic effects. Jessica loved seeing the planets like tatooine and yavin. Zee loved all the props and suits used for the film. What caught everyone attention mostly Kara and Diana was the talks about the force and lightsabers.

All and all the girls enjoyed all the characters with Karen and Babs liked the droids, Jessica loved Chewbacca, Zee liked Princess Leia, Kara liked Han Solo, and finally Diana who felt related to Luke in someway favored him the most.

It was now near the end of the film and they were all sad about Ben's death but once Luke use the force to shoot the Death Star everyone cheered happy. They finish the film with them all getting medals and credits roll.

Y/n: So girls... what did you think-

The girls: THAT WAS AMAZING!

Zee: The suits and props were simply something I couldn't get over!

Jessica: I never thought so many different planets could exist. It just opens a lot!

Karen: The fact that being a inventor of droids or even making inventions can go so far is really cool.

Babs: Right?! Also flying a ship like the Falcon would be a dream!

Kara: Ha! I would love to fly "solo" on a ship and take a whole space station. Which btw best part of the film.

Diana: I would say have a lightsaber would be a great weapon for a warrior. And of course.

The girls: The force will be with us!

Y/n: I'm glad you enjoyed girls. Now we should probably slee-

The girls: NO!

Kara: Come on Y/n! We got to see what happens next!

All the girls want to see what happens. So maybe they can... in the next part of Spidey Shorts!