Chapter 4: Big Change Part 2

Y/n POV:

Fast forward after the girls and I got picked up by Zee and drop-off it was now lunchtime and man am I hungry. I was heading to lunch with Babs since we were in the same class and got our lunch as I got the best of the best. PIZZA!

We sat down but Babs looked like she was keeping an eye out for something.

Y/n: 'Huh weird'.

I paid no mind to it and as I was eating my Pizza I then started to hear/feel a ringing in my head.

This feeling felt weird... like something was about to happen. I looked around and saw most of everyone was moving slowly but it was like I was moving normally. This feeling is telling me to help someone and I was confused about what it meant until I see two people about to slip so I quickly got up and well did this.

(A/N: Play at 0:14 till 0:20. Also imagine you caught them first then grabbed their trays and caught both foods.)

???: Wow that was good reflexes.

???: Yeah not bad but my Hal could do better... but thanks.

I turn to them and give them their lunches and as I gave them a better look one girl had blonde hair in a ponytail, some type of leopard coat, and white high heels. The other girl wore what look like a Red Cheerleader outfit and a big ponytail with a red bow.

Y/n: *turns to viewers* Ok in this moment what would you guys do when you have two pretty girls talking to you? Personally no idea but let's just go with the flow.

Y/n: Ahem I hope you two are ok and my name is Y/n L/n.

Barbie: Hello Mr. L/n great to make your acquaintance my name is Barbara Minerva but others just call me Barbi one of the popular people in this school.

 L/n great to make your acquaintance my name is Barbara Minerva but others just call me Barbi one of the popular people in this school

Y/n: 'That will be helpful so I don't get confused with Babs... that does give me a funny idea to try though'.

Carol: I guess I'll introduce myself but don't think much about it. Anyway, I'm Carol Ferris part of the school's cheerleading squad... or I will be soon as they let me join them.

 or I will be soon as they let me join them