Fun Facts about this book!

I thought I should post this since I'll be posting maybe two chapters today/tomorrow so yeah!

But anyway durning me making this story there have been a lot of changes from story to powers and finally characters so let's get to it.

Fun fact #1
When making this book I was originally gonna call it "A Tangled Web" but then thought it was a bit basic since I'm pretty sure there has been a Spider-Man fanfic with that name in it.

Fun fact #2
The reader was gonna be a full Peter Parker story but a certain someone who I will mention in a second already did that so I made it into a male reader story.

Fun fact #3
Before hand I have seen lots of fanfics using superhero girls with various of things but never a (imo) Spider-Man story. Until I read MatthewMalysza book on a Spider-Man story with the Superhero girls. Frankly for most it could be seen as rushed but I generally loved the idea around it and if you could tell I got some inspiration from that book. (Note Matthew I hope your fine with me getting inspiration from your book 🙏) it's currently on hold but I hope to see it run again someday.

Fun fact #4
When doing a Spider-Man story I was originally going to have Toei Spider-Man going through weird but spider like adventures... still have no idea how I pull it off though.

Fun fact #5
With the fact I wanted do this I didn't originally made this Superhero girls story. Nope this was gonna be a Spider-Man x Powerpuff girls Z story.

Around the time I found the show and watched it start to finish so I tried to make something out of it... it didn't go well since I didn't know how incorporate the powers.

Hell I was gonna say chemical Z infected a spider that bite the reader and if you don't know in the show (at the time at least) the girls could only transform if the robot dog calls out to them. If you think I'm bullshitting you look it up.

Anyway that's all the facts for now. Heh little joke here if you know what I just referenced. Anyway talk to y'all later or until I post another chapter.

PEACE! ✌️