Chapter 28: Shocking Show (#ShockItToMe Part 2)

Y/n POV:

Y/n: *talking to the viewers* So how did it go with Livewire you may ask? Well...

Y/n: *talking to viewers* Yeah not the best. Diana and I got caught up to speed on what happened to the girls. And now I'm trying my best to help them calm down. Speaking of which.

"These videos are the best. SHGs are the worst. Bumblebee, funniest video ever!"

Karen: *crying* And I'm never ever, ever coming out again! Ever!

Jessica: It's really not that bad, Karen.

Y/n: I mean you were pretty buzzin.

Jessica gave me "the look".

Y/n: Right shutting up now.

The laptop a broadcast started which revealed to be Livewire.

Livewire: Waddup, Metropolis? Livewire here with a major-razor invite to all my shockateers. Glen Morgan Square. Midnight. Come see my most epic prank yet. And Super-Lamo-girls, specially you, Wonder Wimp and Spider-Boy... [gags] You should come too. If you dare.

It then showed a 2-d gif of Livewire kicking Green Lantern's butt.

Y/n: *TRYING HARD NOT TO LAUGH. DIFFICULTY: HARD*

Diana: Livewire dares challenge us again? Now that is funny! Tell me I am right.

The girls (except for Diana and Karen): Uh...

Y/n: Ahem... Well I'm down. Now that I have a plan.

Diana: A plan? What is it?

Y/n: I fill you on the way there.

I pull out my mask from my backpack and put it on ready to head out.

Few minutes later

We arrived at the Square with the others leaking out while I stick to the side of the wall.

Wonder Woman: Sisters, why so frightened when so many have come to see us triumph?

Green Lantern: We're not frightened. It's just they haven't come to see us triumph.

Bumblebee: They've come to see her make fools of us.

The crowd start gasping seeing a count down and out came Livewire.

Livewire: Waddup, Metropolis? You ready for the prank night of the century?

The crowd cheers.

Spider-Man: Got to admit she knows how to make a entrance.

Leslie: So you may be wondering what Livewire has in store for her beloved shockateers? Let's kick things off as the queen of mean memes unleashes some mean memes.

A slide show appears. With the girls look shocked.

Lesile: Ha! Explains her recycled outfit.