Chapter 24: Lab Time (#SuperWho? Part 2)

(A/n: Just want to say my b for late on this chapter. Kinda wanted to focus on my other books so I put more chapters into those before I did more of this. But yeah with that said. Here is the chapter.)
———————————

Y/n POV:

The girls and I are all in our chemistry class doing well...

Y/n: Girls! We have to cook!

Babs: Aye yo mister L/n that sounds great yo!

Take two!

We were doing some experiment our teacher was talking about. I was doing the experiment with Babs and Diana but on the side the teacher wasn't looking I making a new batch of web formula... he stuff cost a lot plus as payment I try helping around the classroom. Community work here people.

While doing this though Kara started to rant about this morning issue.

Kara: "Sounds like a retread to me." Ugh. What does that even mean?

She wasn't even paying attention to what she is putting in.

Karen: Uh, um, Kara? Maybe just a few grams of that potassium, please.

Kara: If anyone's a retread it's him. Did you know I was 12 when Uncle Jor-El and Aunt Lara had him? I used to baby-sit him back on Krypton!

Babs: Really? I mean, dude, that bites! No wonder you're so mad.

Y/n: Diana back away from the flame!

Diana: Shiny...

Y/n: *sighs* Your gonna be the death of me I swear.

Karen: You know what's mad? Adding too much lithium chloride...

Kara: I could've gone to Earth first and then everyone would love me, but no, I had to get stuck in space stasis while he was down here becoming a... "Man." I mean, I have the exact same power as him. I come from the exact same planet. I practically have the exact same backstory--

Y/n:

Get down!

I quickly grab Kara and Karen from explosion. Of course it lead to the two landing on me but I didn't get hurt. Although Karen stood up quick while trying to hide herself under her lab coat.

Kara on the other hand just looked at me sly and with no one looking she kissed me on cheek. I blushed at this and go both of us to stand up as she then looks around realize the mess she caused.

Kara: Oops. My bad. *looks at Karen* What happened? I thought you measured all this stuff?

Karen: Yes, but when you add heat to highly volatile chemicals, they-

Kara wasn't even listening. Don't get me wrong girl is actually really smart, hell she has told me her planet were one of the smartest beings out there... it's just for her hearing this stuff can be boring but I guess that's understandable.

Kara: Mmm-hmm, mmm-hmm. So why do they all love him and nobody even notices me?

Babs: Ooh! You know what you should do? Make them notice you. Get out there and show 'em what Supergirl can do!

Kara: Yeah... Yeah!

Diana: A word of caution, Kara. When we seek glory, it can sometimes blind us to the greater good.

Kara: Hmm. You're right.

Y/n: Oh really? That's a bit un Kara like-

Kara: I'm gonna knock his grinning face off the front page.

Diana just groans at his.

Y/n: And there is the Kara Danvers we all know and love. Anyway that being said cool if I tag with ya?

Kara: Why you want punch his face as well?

Y/n: No I don't think im that strong to knock Superman. But I have an idea to help you out more as well as something personal for me.

Kara just looked at me but then shrug her shoulders.

Kara: Sure just try to keep up.

I nodded and then started to clean up.

Karen: What are you doing Y/n?

Y/n: Oh im cleaning the place. Both as a thank you and sorry for what Kara done-

Kara: Hey!

Y/n: And also because well... my web fluid.

Babs: Wait, YOU MAKE YOUR WE-

I quickly cover Babs mouth as I try telling her and the others to keep it down.

Babs: You make your web fluid here?

Zee: But we thought you could make it at home.

Y/n: I can it's just... well after the whole "Star Sapphire" thing I did a little something. Kinda pulled a Babs. Here follow me.

I was already finish cleaning up the class and classes were over so with the girls following me and no one was at the hall we got to a dead end of the school.

Jessica: Uh Y/n... this a dead end.

Y/n: I know.

Karen: I-in a dark hallway.

Y/n: Yep.

Kara: Ok why here dude?

Y/n: This is why.

I go to the lockers and then hold the gap that's underneath them and start pulling it up showing a storage unit.

Babs: Woah!

Diana: By the gods when did you-

Y/n: Like I said after the Star situation everyone was away and I can did something things and well secret storage.

I show having a extra suit in it just in case as well as extra web fluid in case I need to refill at school.

Y/n: Pretty cool right?

The girls seemed to share the opinions which was overall positive. I then grab my camera from the storage unit then push down the lockers and turn to Kara.

Y/n: Ready to get notice Supergirl?

Kara: Ready when you are Spider-Man.

We both shake as we head out to try getting Supergirl known.

To be continued...
———————————