14

Third person's POV

The masked girl had things going her way the past three days, even though that wasn't exactly what she planned. She wanted to go for one person per week but with how the police got to know of it fast, she had to change her plans before her victims put one or two together and realize it's her and make a run for it. She successfully had three of them done with by not giving them a chance to escape and a help from a very good friend. She was at ease after finishing the third one that she even plan on taking a break cause the last one will never go out of her reach, his case is a whole different story.

She feels bad about how she had been ignoring Aliyu and Yusuf so she decided on being a good friend and talk to them the next day to catch up with their lives and also find time to plan a perfect way of reaching her final victim.

But Aliyu finding out about her just ruined everything. Things stopped going the way it was supposed to. She wondered where she went wrong when Aliyu noticed her going out the whole days, his confrontation got her unexpected. What was he thinking to say she has a place in his life?

The masked girl left Aliyu's team the following day, Yusuf knew something was wrong she didn't leave when Aliyu was being tough and rude there has to be something for her to back out when they are almost done. He kept asking Aliyu till he gave in and told him what was going on. Her night outing, his confrontation, and her reply. He told him everything.

Yusuf just seems to be calmer than Aliyu, but he is the wild one he is the bad but innocent face kind of person. He has scaled the fence a few times on his own so he had Aliyu covered up for him and went out to plan a way for Aliyu to follow her if she goes out again.

She surprisingly didn't go out the next night and coincidentally no one was reported to be killed the two nights she didn't go out, this got Aliyu more curious. Could she have a hand in it?

She has completely ignored her team members during the five days she had before her last victim was alone and successfully drugged, she very much knows he doesn't know that she is the one behind his friends' death. He is too stupid to figure that out.

Abdallah Sagir Ingila, a final-year medical student. The only child of the popular politician Alhaji Sagir Abdullahi Ingila, a person who does everything for fame and fortune, who would do anything for his family even if it's covering his child's dirty acts for his position.

People like him are the reason why the world is not going anywhere but there is nothing she can do since he didn't do anything wrong but cover up for his son. His devil of a son, the cause of every bit of hatred in her heart. The person that ruined her life. The person that took her heart. The person that broke her. The person she despised more than anything. He was the reason why vengeance is buried so deeply in her every sense. Seeing him dead is what she is still alive for. That is the only reason why she breathe and tonight her wait would finally be over.

Her vengeance was all about him, his friends got involved and lost their lives in the process. She went out thirty minutes after midnight knowing she would stay longer than she had in all her previous outings.

Abdallah was very shocked upon seeing her. When she disappeared after their case was dismissed at the court, he thought she had committed suicide or something but seeing her with a knife, his friends' recent deaths, and her revenge that he couldn't shake off since she had sworn he knew she will show no mercy towards him.

He tried to escape but realized he has his legs and hands tied. He didn't know how she got him out of his home to the place where he ruined her, the place that the judge didn't agree on going. He was surprisingly powerless that he couldn't lift a finger, what had she done to him?