8. Tshirt is Inside out

2 weeks later:

"Alert, Alert, Alert" Ro barged into the room screaming on top of his voice.

All other people present in the room gave a what-are-you-upto-again expression to him without even getting surprised because they were too familiar with all this craziness to be surprised.

"What is it, Rohitaaa Sharma?" Yuzi was the first one to jump out of the bed and ask the question.

Rohit entered the room and sat on the bed.

"Guys, I want to discuss something very important with you" As he said everyone sat around him on the bed because they knew some hot gossip is about to be served.

"Ro, Let Virat come before you start with your important discussion." Jinks suggested because he knew Virat will whine for a lifetime if he gets to know that the team had a discussion in his absence.

"Oh no no, Jinks. I can't tell this in front of Virat because it's about him only" Ro clarified.

Hearing this, the people who were disinterested by now were also keen to know about it.

"What about Cheeku, Ro?" Mahi Bhai was the first one to shoot the question.

"Bhai, There is something wrong with Virat" Ro answered.

"Yes, There are many things wrong with him like" Yuzi spoke.

"He is clingy" Jaddu said cutting Yuzi midway.

"And he is possessive" Rahul added.

"And he is melodramatic" Harry voiced.

"And he is a prankster" Jassi said.

"But iske alawa bhi kuch gadbad hai kya?" Ash asked seriously.

"Yeeessssssss" Rohit replied.

"What is it, Ro?" Mahi Bhai passed a stern stare to everyone giving them a clear indication to not interrupt Ro this time.

"Bhai, Ever since the start of this tour, he is behaving weird. There's something not right with him" Ro voiced his thoughts.

"Like?" Jinks asked.

"Like he doesn't irritate me now" As Rohit said everyone shook their head in disbelief.

"Ro Bhai, he pushed you in the pool yesterday only, what more do you want?" Bhuvi asked.

"Yes, he did. But still he doesn't irritate me as much now. Mahi Bhai, You know what happened just now!" He exclaimed.

"What?" Mahi Bhai asked.

"We both were in the gym and I told him that I'm done with my workout and going. He nodded his head.. Can you guys believe it? He didn't argue, he didn't run after me, he didn't even for once called me lazy" Ro said dramatically while the other gasped.

This was definitely something that didn't go well with the team too. Virat letting Ro leave gym is something that can happen in parallel universe only.

"This is really shocking? Is he okay? You sure he is not down with fever?" Jaddu questioned and Ro shook his head in a No.

"He was just a little lost as if thinking about something deeply. I'm sure he is hiding something from us" Rohit whined again while Kuldeep patted his back to console him.

"It's okay, Ro. He must be caught up with something. He won't hide things from us, Right?" Ashwin tried to calm the situation down.

"No Ash. He is definitely hiding things. And I haven't told you the biggest thing till now" Rohit stated and he was almost on the verge of crying by now.