Chapter 83

he's so nasty drinkin that shit out the bottle.
***
Q Grey

I ain't neva been to no strip club befo

I ain't neva been to no strip club befo. Shit was jumpin and I ain't neva been around this many naked ladies in my life. Especially at once. Picked a wrong time ta be in a relationship cause I couldn't look a touch not one a them.

I was underaged anyways. I only got in this bitch cause I was with Ace. Otherwise they woulda had me wait outside with the designated drivers while everyone else got lit.

So I was sinkin in this moment fa real. This was prolly gone be my only time I ever get ta go to a strip club in Miami. I was makin the most of it while bein respectful towards Pri.

I drank from my own bottle in the corner Ace had reserved fa us while Eli was out there doin God knows what with God knows who. I ain't care though. Just as long as that nigga ain't fuck shit up.

"Let me ask you something."

I turned both ways to see who'd been talking cause I was the only one laid back in the section. Then looking to my right, I saw Ace sitting down next to me.

Nigga looked tired. Tired from throwin money? That was the only reason I ever wanted ta be tired.

"Shoot."

"I bring you to my club to have fun..why do you just sit here? My club has everything a young man like you can desire but you sit in the corner like you're sad." He shrugged, furrowing his brows. "Your brother seems to be taking advantage of this trip. But not you. Dimelo."

"...I mean." I chuckled. "I can't exactly go out there and throw cash ta a bunch a skrippas. I'm tryna tone it down cause I gotta girl back home."

"Ahhhh I see. She's that special, huh?" He nodded, sitting back in his seat.

"Yeah." I smiled, holding my drink in my lap and looking down at the ground.

"Tell me about her."

With out hesitation or thinking much, I told Ace about Pri. "I love that girl. She the reason I do most a the shit I do. I see shawty in my distant future pushin out my kids. I wanna buy ha a house. I wanna buy ha a car. I wanna give ha the world. So I'm doin shit now so that could be the case whenever we decide we wanna tie the knot. Cause lawd knows I couldn't do that with a regular job."

"I get it. That's how it was with my first wife. I think about her a lot. Everything I have now, I did it for her."

"What happen ta ha?"

"She died. Terminally ill."

"Damn I'm sorry man."

"No need to apologize." He shrugged. "I have other women to fill the void."

"Ion know what I'd do without my girl. She my best friend. She get on my nerves 75% of the time but I luh ha." I shrugged, taking a swig from the bottle.