Chapter 123

Capri Martin, daylight
It was about that time in the morning where I'd wake up and have to throw up sum serious. I jetted for the bathroom as soon as I got the urge.

Opening up the toilet, it felt like I was turning into a werewolf with the way everything spewed from my mouth. I hated this morning sickness shit. I don't think I could deal with it much longer.

I wanted to enter the 4th trimester already. Just be done with the pregnancy shit. I wanted my baby more and more each time I pictured what they'd look like.

Little mix of me, little mix of Q. I was genuinely excited the more this sank in for me.

I didn't want kids at first. Maybe later down the line. When I was in my 30's. But here I was on my first at 23. But then I thought about it. I was financially stable, I was about to graduate college, I had a job that could lead me in so many different directions, a stable relationship, a home of my own...there wasn't a reason for me not to have this baby.

As I pondered these thoughts while throwing up every last bit of those pancakes, I could feel someone hold my hair up for me. I could only assume it was Q. He was so good to me.

Making sure nothing got in my hair, rubbing my back for comfort, then lifting me up once I was finished.

"See I told you pancakes with POTATO chips at 2am wunt good. That's bad business right there." He snickered, retying my ponytail with the loose scrunchy in my hand.

Looking up at him, I wiped my mouth and rolled my eyes. "Can you stop judging my food choices?"

"Make better ones and I won't." He snickered.

"Fuck you." I laughed, putting my middle finger up at him.

He put his up at me and we just stood there putting it in each others faces. The both of us just laughing and being childish. I lived for these small moments.

But I still didn't know how to tell him I was pregnant. Just because we made up, I didn't wanna tell him off the bat. And I had a while before he could start to really notice my body change and my 'pregnancy habits.' So I needed to think of a way.

Make sure he was genuinely on the same page. He joked about wanting kids all the time. But did he really want them? At this point in his life? With the things he did and the timing he was on?

I didn't know how to go about it. But I was gonna tell him eventually.

Taking a deep breath, I put my middle finger down and turned towards the shower to wash up and get ready for the day.

"I WON!" He yelled, scaring the shit out of me.

"Why are you so loud?!" I exclaimed, closing one of my ears.

"CAUSE I WON. YOU PUT YO FINGA DOWN FIRST!" He exclaimed, smacking me right on my bare ass. He was such a big ass kid.

"Can you please give me some privacy?" I scoffed.

"No." He responded, fluffing his hair in the mirror.

"That blonde got you feeling like a bad bitch, huh?" I snickered, hopping into the shower.

"The baddest." He laughed, leaving the bathroom. "But um...you wanna go food shoppin?"

"Of course I do." I smiled, happy he asked. He never liked going with me so for him to ask, shocked me.

He usually just brought in the bags after I finished shopping. Then we put them away together.

"Okay. I luh you." He spoke, officially leaving the bathroom.