Life after the Explosion

3 monts after the exposion...
Hannah is still at ease, she seems more likely withdrawn herself from the others even from Lilly.
Hannah did see Jake on that mine but couldn't see Richy there. Richy's family already make a funeral for him a week after the explosion. And Mr. Alan had dropped out the charges against Richy since he's deceased. And it's broke Hannah's feeling so badly that Jake didn't manage to save Richy.
Lilly knock on Hannah's door, "Hey Sis.. can I come in?"
Hannah open the door, she looked at Lilly and said, "Yes Lilly, come on in." Lilly enters the toom, sits on the couch, lays down her head on the couch, "Hannah, i miss you. We all missed you."
Tears comes out of Hammah's ear. Lilly comes to Hannah and hugs her, "shhhh don't cry sis. I'am here for you."
"Lilly, Richy's gone.. he's dead because of me. If only I didn't hit Jen... He wouldn't do that stupid things" Hannah burst in tears on Lilly's shoulder. "I caused all of this."
"Ooh Hannah, don't talk like that.. It was an accident.. Don't blame yourself", Lilly tap on Hannah's back. "Richy did that to protect you.. but he choose the wrong path. We all are loosing hin Hannah."
Hannah calm down a little bit, she get back to her bed and ask Lilly, "Where is Jake? Where's our brother Lilly? I haven't seen him for months. Is he okay?"
"Hannah, I didn't know where Jake is. Shaun might know where he is. I'll try to contact Shaun later on."
"Thanks Lilly, I really appreciate it. Hey sis, do you know why Shaun's number is on my apartement when I was kiddnapped by Richy?"
"I don't know that either. But I guess Dan knows something about him. I have these strange feelings sis, that somehow Dan knows Shaun."
Hannah didn't answer, she only looked at the window and sees the rain falls down from her window. "Lilly, I know Dan likes you a lot. I think he will tell you the truth."
Lilly's cheek blushes red, "I .. I do know that.. but I don't have the same feeling for him. But I'll try to figured that out."
Lilly gets out of the room and says,"Hannah, lets eat downstair, I know you're hungry."
Hannah nods her head and follows Lilly downstair.