Meeting Shaun

Dan and Jake rushed to go to the abandon house near the Lake, after solved the riddle given by Shaun at the Hanson's house. They hope Lilly is stil alive and not hurt by Shaun.
After 30 minutes driving, they reach the house near the lake. Dan gets iut of the car, and so do Jake.
"Jake, are you sure this is the right house?" Dan look at Jake, hoping he was right about the coordinates.
"It looks like that. Look, do you see there is a car there." Jake said and pointing a car in the back of the house.
"Alright then, lets get inside." Dan took the first step and opens the door, and make sure that his gun is loaded.  Jake is following behing Dan.
As the door open, they both see someone sits on the chair, tied up and very pale.
Dan scream, "Lilly!!!!" And when he goes near her, a man show ups and pointed a gun into Lilly's head.
"One step closer Danny boy, and I'll blow her head in front of you."
Dan stop his moves and said, "Damn you Shaun...  what have you done!!"
Shaun laugh very hard, his voice ie echoing the house.
"Jakw you are so ..... quite...., you know Jake, I've been waiting so fucking long for our meeting."
Shaun moves next to Lilly, " And you Danny boy? How does it feels when everyone pointed guilty at you. It's hurt isn't it." And he laughs.
Jake smiles and says, "You deserve all of that Shaun, or should I call you Gerald? You klilled my best friends. Both of you !!! " and pointed at Shaun and Dan.
Dan look at Shaun and says, "Shaun, I am so sorry for everything"
Shaun stares at Dan, "Ssshhh!! Stop talking. Now lets get back to business."
Shaun, makes a moves, as he instructed Dan to steps back, "Put your gun down and hand it here?"
Dan is slowly put his gun on the floor, and then kicked it somewhere else no to Shaun.
"Dan oh Dan, I'll deal with you later. And now, Mr. Hackerman, (Shaun pointed a gun to him), Adioz"
Shaun is shoot Jake on the chest few times, Jake is falls down and bleed.
Dan screams, "Jake!!!!!!" And goes towards him.
"Shaun, fucking bastard... you killed Jake." He checkes on Jake, and aware the Jake is using bulletproof vest and the blood is not real, but he must keep acting that Jake is died.
Shaun is laugh so hard.... he untied Lilly and said, "You can leave Lilly. Your brother is died." And he smiles at Lilly
Lilly goes to Jake, Dan hugs Lilly and calm her down, "No!!! Jake!!!! "
"Babe, shhh.. calm down.. you better go to Alan now."
"But. But you?" Lilly stares at Dan
"Its okay, I'll be good" and Dan kiss Lilly's forehead. "Here, takes this car keys."
Lilly kiss Dan, and she runs to the car....