Meeting Jake

At the room upstairs
Lilly goes to Jake in tears upstairs. "Jake.. please help Dan. Don't let Alan bring him to the police station."
Jake hugs Lilly, "Lilly.. I can't, you know I am wanted by the police and FBI."
Lilly cries harder, "Jake, Dan is innocent.. please..."
Jake looks at Lilly, "You really are in love with Dan isn't you?"
"Yes Jake.. I love Dan, he's everything to me.. I don't want to loose him again."
Jake sighs,, "Okay.. I'll help him out. But Lilly, Dan still will be in jail but at least not more than a year."
"Its okay Jake, its better than not be with him forever."
Jake leaves the room and goes downstairs. He sees Alan going to bring Dan out, he says, "Mr. Alan Bloomgate... wait a second" and Jake continues walking downstairs.

Meeting Alan
Alan look upstairs, and see Jake, " You are.... Jake?". Jake sees Alan, "Yes I am Jake, lets talk about this Alan." He goes to the chair and sits.
"Alright Mr. Jake. Lets talk." Alan take a chair and sits, and make Dan cuffed to the chair next to him.
"So what dou you want to talk Mr. Jake?"
"About Dan and Shaun." Jake answers.
Alan reply, "Wait.. Shaun?"
"Yes Alan. Shaun is Dan's partner. Dan is saying the truth. He did erased all of his file, but I can bring that file back."
Alan is surprised and look at Dan. Dan is not answering, he just look down.
"I can't track Shaun, but Dan can make him out of his hide."
"Hmm interesting, Jake. What it will caused me?"
"You got Shaun, give minimun charges for Dan, and I'm gone. Dan can you make Shaun come out?"
Dan answered, "I can, but it will put you in danger Jake, because he wants to kill you."
"He wont kill me if we have Alan there, right Alan?"
"Hmm.. alright. I'll give you time, you worked on it, but if you can't provide me with the proof, then Dan here will face all the charges." Alan looks at Dan.
"Alright Alan, we will make a plan, and gives you al the details about our plan." Jake reply.
Alan open Dan's hancuff, and look at Jake, "I'll be waiting for your plan, Mr. Hackerman." and he leaves the Hut