Lethal Duo

Shaun is still at Duskwood. He stayed on apartement near to Dan's house. His room now filled with newspaper's cut about Jen's accident, bank robbery, jake's photo photo's of the others Lilly, Jessy, Hannah, Thomas. And Richy's photo with big X red mark.
Shaun sees Jen's picture. He looked at it with sad eyes, remember all those days with Jen. 10 years ago, he always played with Jen, she was always Shaun's favourite cousins. And at that time, Jen was in a relationship with one of Shaun's best friend, a friend in crime.
Shaun was just get out of prison because killed someone in a bank robbery with his partner. Shaun and his partner have done a lots of crime action long before he got arrested. In that robbery, they accidently killed one of Jake's best friend. So that, Jake is trying to set them up. It woked out, Shaun and his partner get caught, but Shaun is the one that got into prison because his partner bribe the police and district attornye, so he got away.
Jake himself never seen the face of Shaun and his partner. He only know their nickname on the street, "Lethal Duo" since Shaun and his partner never failed a crime and don't hesitate to use violance in their action.
"Knock knock", Shaun hear a knock on his door. He sees someone in a black hoodie in front of his door. He opens the dor, and the man come inside.
"Shaun.. please stop it now.. Richy is gone." The man didn't have a chance to continue his word when suddenly Shaun took his sleeve and push the man into the wall.
"Nothing is ended until I said so. You have no right to said anything. You are still alive because I spare you otherwise, I'll sent you to hell also." Shaun release his hand and puch the man on his stomach, " I am the rules. Don't you forget about that."
The man fall down and sit on the floor, "Shaun.. I can't locate Jake.. I don't know where he is. "
"Its your job to find out you asshole.!! Ask your little sweerheart, I'm sure she knows where Jake is." Hear Lilly's name mentioned by Shaun, the man stand up and grab Shaun's collar and push him into the wall, "Don't you dare touch her!!! I will kill you if you did!!"
"Well well.. its so predictable.. You are weak!!! I'll spare her life as long as you help me finding Jake and make him pay for all he did."
The man i black hoodie release his hand, stepped back slowly and said, "No.. Shaun.... the others didn't deserve it!! Just focused on Jake.. not the others. I'm begging you!"
"Don't you dare talked like that. You betray me, you left me alone in the prison.!!! I know you bribe the police and district attorney at that time. I want to kill you at that time. But then I remember Jen, I remember our old days. So.. I spare your life for now."
The man in black hoddie, down in his knee, "Shaun, I am so sorry.. I had to do that... And I'm sure you know well my reason.. there is no single day I feel guilty about that. "
Shaun walks away from the black hoodie man. He said, "Forget about the past, we have work to be done." And throws some file into the black hoodie man, he look at the file. It contains data about Jake and his report to the police about the robbery. "So Jake is really the one reported us", the man in black hoodie whispers.
"Its your job to find out where he is at this time. I don't care how will u do that. Meanwhile we both stick to the group and pretend not knowing each others again. If one of the group knows about it than you my friend will take all the responsible."