The girl {1}

All rights reserves. Copyrights of  Alexlyy_, Alex. This story is all coming form straight imagination including: Characters, Places, and events of which have taken place. Any resemblance to actual events are simply coincidental. No part of this story can be used or reproduced n any way without my  permission. Please be different and  don't pretend to be someone else. I am human no one is perfect so don't judge me for grammatical mistakes. Anywho carry on. ~~~~~~

Chapter 1:

From here we go

Nina Dobrev as Abby Bouvier~side note ;)

Her name was Abby, she had just turned 16, lived in a house of 2 including her father and herself. She
had always been very shy and never would have looked for trouble, for she knew if she caused disturbance it would have gone straight to her father. The thought of her father being mad had always made her shudder with fear, the horrible nights she would cry and he would yell "I will make you cry for something." He would take his belt off and hit her until he felt she had enough, and would leave her quivering in fear for she knew he would come back if she let out a whimper.

Abby's mother had died shortly after giving birth to her, therefore she had no siblings. Her father always blamed her for her mother's death.......

Abby could not wait till the day she would be set free from the hell her father captivated her in. She knew she was ready to be set free to finally open her wings and dream about a life she knew she might achieve.

She would soon find herself falling for a guy. This was something Abby never imagined would happen.