Him.... Her.... {3}

Young Aaron Johnson as Kade

~Abby's P.O.V~

I then walk inside this new world of a school, I know I will be late to class so I take a glance at my schedule. As I finally look up I miss a step on the stairs and fall onto a guy coming down. Knowing I would probably drop, I closed my eyes ready for impact. I notice I haven't hit the ground, as I slowly open my eyes I come face to face with the stranger as he held me. I shiver at his touch and his cold eyes. I start to take notice of his looks... tall, lanky yet strong, dark blue eyes that seemed as if they were painted with perfection, fair skin, and a mouth so perfect any girl would be jealous of. Comparing myself to him I was pathetic with my 5"5 height pale small skinny figure. He could take anyone breath away. I shook at the thought quickly because I knew all men were horrible monsters ready to break you and kill you slowly.

I then jumped back and said "Please forgive me I'm sorry"

"Watch where you're going." He replied huskily and curtly

I soon felt my eyes start to leak my worthless tears, so I scurried away tears streaming from my face. I could feel his eyes burning at my back. Who was this guy who made me feel so safe and yet scared to let him in... I barely knew him yet I felt something I've never felt before. I felt an ache to have him wishing I was his. NO..... I can't he will hurt me .....they all will...........

~Kade's P.O.V~

I walked down the stairs knowing I was already fucking late as always. I realized a girl coming up the stair in a hurry, I tried to get out her way yet I was unable to escape as she crashed into me. I caught her small frail figure. She was very light I could easily pick her up and take her up the stairs. I looked at her delicate face which has rosy cheeks from running and I looked at her mouth, her lips would make a man go crazy. She finally realized I caught her and opened her eyes. I struggled to keep my mouth closed in awe once I looked into her big brown eyes that show so much pain yet love and compassion. I then have the urge to wrap my arms around her and kiss her tenderly, making sure she is secure and safe from harm. It takes every bone in my body and will to restrain from doing so.

She then speaks quietly saying "Please forgive me I'm so sorry."

Angry at myself for feeling this way towards this girl that had spoken to, I mutter "Watch where you're going."

I watch her back away with wide eyes, tears soon slipping from those beautiful eyes. She quickly turned and ran to her class I believed.

I think to myself.... She looks so lost, her innocence shows how dangerous she would be if I let her break the barriers. I need to find out her name, I felt deep inside that this mysterious new girl would be the last of me.