🌹Authors note🌹Chapter one🌹

Hey guys my name is Jennifer, guessed you bumped into that on my profile already 😜.

This is my first published book(well that's because i have tons of drafts i dumped without making the world read) something i still cant forgive myself about.

I would be lieing if i tag myself one of the most perfect writers in the world,but i wouldn't be doing you good if i deprived you from reading this masterpiece, it's worth your time ❤️.

The novel is still ongoing and new chapters will be posted on Sundays.

Please while reading ensure to vote and leave a nice review on your favorite chapter,character and scene, that would go a long way and encourage me further. ❤️

Note: plagiarism won't be tolerated.

T for thanks ❤️

Enjoy your read 🤗

                      ~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One

******************
Misunderstanding is prone in relationships.But the arguments were rather too much and i could no longer decipher between right and wrong.

And that was becoming a problem!!.

*******************

Kemi's Pov

I felt cold. The boogie crop top i wore was of no help atall.All efforts to drag down the damn top to hide my exposed tummy was to no avail. I gritted my teeth and cursed inwardly.

"Kemi ." Came a masculine voice jolting me back to consciousness .

"Yes ." Came my slow reply. Drinking in  his appearance.  His beards  were neatly carved  and his lips heart shape. We were seated at a restaurant and had deserts served, which was barely touched.

"Your attention seams to be rather far." Came his response.

"No, not at all. I am listening." I lied.

i barely could hear anything .

"So, I was saying that my mum..." He started.

"Oh your mum?" I interrupted returning a false smile. Now i could recall the genesis to our date .

"My mum means the world to me. " He continued ignoring my question.

"Are we going to talk about your mom, till the date is off?" I inquired showing my disapproval.

Why in heavens name, will a grown man probably in his mid thirties. Properly dressed in a damn perfect suit ,be talking of his mom like a toddler?

My judgemental mind wondered.

"You should have worn a sweater.You look cold." He said with a worried expression. I follow his gaze and realize his eyes are fixed on my exposed belly and i feel a tinge of disappointment on his face .

"Who wears a boogie crop top? with mummy jeans, paired with sneakers for a date? A blind date to add." Ronke had questioned earlier, while i was about leaving for the supposed date.