Everly's POVI open the front door after hearing the doorbell and see Ariana with Rose and Taylor

Everly's POV
I open the front door after hearing the doorbell and see Ariana with Rose and Taylor.

"Hey." I smile, taking Rose from her arms so she can focus on Taylor.

"Everly hi!" Taylor smiles.

"Hi Taylor." I smile back.

"Thanks Everly. How are you?" Ariana asks.

"I'm good. Dad took Jake and Teagal to the playground so Mom and I could sleep in." I say as Rose gurgles.

"No worries. I thought your Mom said Matt and Carrie were here too?" Ariana asks as we walk to the kitchen.

"They stayed over last night because Matt has a meeting in Atlanta today. He left already and Carrie and I were just in the music room." I explain.

"Music wif Carrie." Taylor babbles.

"That's right, baby." Ariana smiles.

"You're back!" Mom says, hugging the three of them once we get to the kitchen.

"We are." Ariana nods.

"How was New York?" Mom asks, taking Rose from me and bouncing her on her hip.

"Busy. We had to pack up some stuff from the apartment because we're going to be spending a lot more time in Atlanta now that the adoption agency sent someone to look around the house and we're all clear." Ariana explains, getting drinks out of the refrigerator.

"I was so pleased when you face timed to tell us." Mom smiles.

"So will you get your baby soon?" I ask.

"About a month for paperwork to be finalised but we're waiting on a phone call right now. But yeah, soon." Ariana smiles.

"Rose is sleeping." Mom whispers.

"I'm not surprised. She didn't sleep last night at all." Ariana yawns.

"Where's Dalton?" Mom asks.

"He's doing an open house just outside of Buckhead." Ariana says.

"Oh, ok." Mom says as Carrie walks out of the music room with her new puppy, Flyer.

" Mom says as Carrie walks out of the music room with her new puppy, Flyer