Liz's POV
I'm unloading the dishwasher when Michael walks in and wraps his arms around me from behind.

"You alright, love?" Michael asks.

"Yeah." I nod. "How was work?"

"I quit working at Nickelodeon." Michael says.

"Why? That came out of nowhere." I exclaim.

"All the allegations are starting to surface about the network and I don't want to be tied up in it. There are already people deep diving into our marriage and I don't want my workplace to drag you under too, Liz." Michael explains.

"I get all that and I support you. What are you gonna do for work now?" I ask.

"I'm still producing songs for the CW from when I used to work for Dynasty so I'm picking up a few projects there with various shows." Michael says.

"That's good, I'm pleased for you." I say, putting a pile of plates on the counter.

"You don't seem convinced, babe." Michael says.

"Michael, I need more help around the house." I sigh.

"Okay." Michael nods.

"It's not okay. You've started working a lot more and when you get home you play with the kids and I love it but I'm sorry, I can't cook dinner every night and pick up the toys and do laundry, it's just not possible." I rant.

"This is what I can't stand about you." Michael says, shaking his head.

"What?" I ask, hurt.

"No, that came out wrong. I meant that you build up a case instead of just talking to me when something happens." Michael says.

"We never get the chance to talk!" I exclaim.

"How is that my fault?" Michael shrieks.

"It's not!" I yell.

"Then why are you yelling at me?" Michael asks.

"Because this is so frustrating, Michael!" I yell.

"Well maybe if you just asked for help in the first place instead of overworking yourself and pretending you can do it all on your own we wouldn't be fighting right now." Michael yells.

"Blame it on me, then!" I yell.

"I'm not blaming anything on you, Liz!" Michael yells.

"Yes you are!" I yell.

"There is clearly something else you're hiding because you don't normally go off your head at me like this unless something is really bothering you." Michael says.

"You're really bothering me!" I groan.

"Come here, okay?" Michael says, reaching for my arm.

"What?" I ask, crossing my arms so he can't get to my hands.

"Liz," Michael starts, trying to put his hands on my waist.

"No." I say, stepping back. "I don't need this right now. I'm sorry." I say, picking up my keys.

"Where are you going?" Michael sighs.

"Out." I say, grabbing my coat.

"Where?" Michael asks.

"Don't know, don't care." I shrug.

"Well I care." Michael says. "Don't do this."

"Everly's getting dropped home by Matt but pick the boys up from school, please." I say, shoving my phone in my pocket.