②⓪

~NOTES~
The Dynasty cast make an appearance in this chapter! Just pretend the timelines match up and it will all make sense. There is also a surprise at the end of the chapter and I'll be taking suggestions on what happens next....  Enjoy :)

Everly's POV
Carrie is sleeping round mine because tomorrow we're going to work with my mom.

"I put my outfit in your closet." Carrie says, walking into my bedroom.

"No, your outfit was from my closet." I correct her and she laughs.

"I can't help the fact that you have a bigger wardrobe than me." Carrie shrugs, getting under the blankets on my bed.

"Woah, hey, none of this blanket sharing crap. This is my side and that is your side. Stay on your side." I say, pulling my blanket on my side of the bed.

"But you love it when we share." Carrie pouts.

"No, I love it when you share your things." I say, taking her phone charger.

There's a knock on the door before Mom walks in.

"What are two still doing awake?" Mom exclaims.

"It's nine PM." I frown.

"And you have a busy day of work ahead of you. I don't want to hear anymore chitter chatter unless it's sleep talking. Goodnight. I love you." Mom says, going to walk out.

"Hi girly pops! Bought you some candy bars and ice cream for a little midnight snack. What you watching? Oooh, Gilmore Girls!" Dad sits on the end of the bed with the tray of snacks.

"Michael!" Mom groans.

"What?" Dad asks, eating a candy bar.

"You just totally shat all over my parenting." Mom sighs.

"Oh. Sorry." Dad laughs.

"Come on." Mom drags him up.

"But we're watching Gilmore Girls." Dad says.

"We are, you're not." I wave.

"Thanks for the snacks, Mike." Carrie grins.

"God damn." Dad sighs on the way out before mom closes the door.

Timeskip - Next Morning

Ariana and Mom are in the kitchen when Carrie and I walk in. Mom is holding Maisy and Ari has Lottie in her arms.

"Good morning." I kiss Maisy's head.

"So you say hello to your baby sister and not to your mother?" Mom laughs.

"Yes." I smile.

"Where's all your coffee?" Carrie asks, looking through the cupboards.

"We hid it. Caffeine isn't good before a day on set." Ariana says.

"You've both got a healthy balanced breakfast on the table." Mom says.

"And once you've eaten, we're going to do a thorough vocal warm up together." Ariana says.

"Hold on, you don't do any of this crap when you go to work." I say to mom.

"Watch your mouth. And I think you'll find that I do, Ev." Mom says.

"Well I don't care. Either way, I'm still getting bacon." Carrie says, sitting at the table with a plate of food.

"We're leaving soon, girls." Mom says, putting Maisy down in her play pen with Lottie.

"But it's like 7 AM." I say.

"Like I said, we'll be leaving soon." Mom says.

"Who's even on set with you today?" Carrie asks.