①①

Everly's POV
Carrie and I are walking out of school together.

"I still can't believe I got detention. It's only Monday!" Carrie groans.

"Car, you threw mashed potato at Jack Tross." I say.

"It wasn't meant to hit him!" Carrie exclaims.

"Who was it meant to hit?" I ask.

"My French teacher." Carrie murmurs.

"I think you got lucky that it hit Jack Tross." I laugh.

"Maybe. Anyway, where were you at lunch? I tried calling you and everything." Carrie says.

"Nowhere." I smile.

"So with Scarlett." Carrie smirks.

"Yes! She's amazing, you don't understand!" I say excitedly.

"Did you two make out for the whole of lunch?" Carrie asks.

"No. We had a pizza break." I say.

"Damn." Carrie sighs.

"Jealous?" I tease.

"Maybe a little." Carrie smiles.

"Is it true you're staying with us for the week or was Teagal messing with me?" I ask.

"It's true. Dads dropping my stuff tonight before he flies out to New York." Carrie says.

"Awesome." I say.

"I think Ari and Dalton are coming over for dinner tonight." Carrie says.

"How do you know who's coming to my house tonight? I don't even know who's coming to my house tonight." I say and Carrie laughs.

"It was on Liz's weekly schedule she emailed us all this morning." Carrie says as we walk up the drive to my house.

"If there's one thing I hope I don't inherit from my mom it's her overbearing organisation skills." I say and Carrie laughs.

I open the front door and we walk in to see Mom cradling baby Lottie.

"Hey Liz. We were just talking about you." Carrie says.

"That doesn't sound promising." Mom says.

"All good things, all good things." Carrie smiles.

Rose runs into the room on wobbly legs.

"Evly! Rarrie!" Rose babbles before falling backwards and laughing at herself.

"Are you baby sitting or something?" Carrie asks Mom.

I pick Rose up.

"I told Ari and Dalton I would watch Lottie, Rose and Taylor because they have an interview." Mom says.

"You say that like you regret it." I smirk.

"I have no idea where Taylor is." Mom says.

"Here Liz!" Taylor giggles, climbing onto the couch.

"Where's Dad?" I ask Mom.

"Picking Jake and Teagal up from school. Carrie, your Dad is coming over in a half hour." Mom says.

"Okay thanks." Carrie says, walking to the refrigerator.

"The spicy salsa in there is mine and mine only, Carrie Elizabeth Bennett!" I yell, setting Rose on the couch and chasing Carrie.

Timeskip

Dad is making dinner and we're all sat in the kitchen.

Ari is helping Jake and Teagal with their math homework and Matt and Mom are trying to help cook.