Everly's POV
I wake up in Carrie's bed and see she's still asleep with her puppy, Flyer, on the end of the bed. I quietly go into her bathroom and fill up a cup of water then go back into the bedroom.

"Wake up, Carrie!" I yell, jumping on her and throwing the water over her.

"You bitch!" Carrie yells, wrestling me as Flyer barks.

"Your fault for not waking up fast enough." I say, flipping her over so I'm on top of the covers.

"Ev, you're really bad at this." Carrie says before pushing me off the bed.

"Rude!" I exclaim, throwing a cushion at her.

"I'm being honest!" Carrie defends herself, throwing another cushion at me.

"Sometimes, it's nice to lie to people!" I yell, throwing a blanket over her.

"Oi! It's dark now!" Carrie yells.

Matt walks in through the open door.

"What is going on?" He asks, looking around.

"We're fighting." Carrie and I say.

"I can see that. Neither of you are dressed!" Matt exclaims.

"We just woke up, Dad." Carrie says, throwing the blanket off herself.

"I woke you both up an hour ago!" Matt says.

"Oh." Carrie laughs.

"I guess we fell back asleep." I laugh.

"Hurry up! We're meant to be at Liz and Michael's in twenty minutes!" Matt exclaims.

"Why the rush?" I ask.

"Oh my god." Matt sighs.

"What?" Carrie asks.

"Everly, it's your unborn sibling's sex reveal." Matt says.

"Oh shit!" I yell, running into Carrie's closet.

"Meet me in the car in fifteen minutes." Matt says.

"Fifteen minutes?!" Carrie yells.

"Fifteen minutes?!" I yell.

"That's impossible!" Carrie and I yell.

"You better make it possible. Now get your asses ready!" Matt says before going out with Flyer.

Timeskip

Matt is driving us to our house. Carrie and I are sat in the back seat with Flyer as we do our make up and sing kareoke.

"You two must have some real talent." Matt says, playing the next song.

"We get it from you guys." I say.

"No, I meant because you can do your make up while in the car." Matt says and we laugh.

"It's an acquired skill." Carrie shrugs.

"What can we say, we're just awesome." I smirk.

We get back to my house and go inside. Flyer runs out to the backyard.

"At least the decorations aren't too overboard." I say.

" I say