Chapter 36: Save him.

Chris looked out at all the people that filled the room as he stood in the corner by the bar, waiting for the bartender to finish pouring his shots. He'd rented out the bar of a hotel that connected to a roof top terrace for his birthday and he'd given out invites to pretty much anyone he could find. The more people there the easier it was for him to find a woman to take home with him. Well not home, since she left he hadn't been able to bring another woman to his house, he always fucked them in the bathroom at the club or at their place.

The bartender lined up three shots on the bar before Chris proceeded to down all three immediately. The mixture of the warm liquid burning his throat and the thump of the base vibrating through him made him feel lightheaded. He then picked up his whiskey and headed over to a group of his friends.

'Friends' wasn't really the word Scott would use though. He watched Chris from the other side of the bar as he laughed and joked with some guys he'd met over the past few months. Chris had started hanging out with them after he'd met them out at a club in town. They were quite a few years younger so they were only bothered about going out and chasing after women and that's exactly what Chris wanted to do. Whereas all his real friends had out grown going out every night. They could all see that this new group of 'friends' were just using Chris for his fame and his money. They were unsure as to whether Chris himself could see it, whether he could or not, he didn't seem to care.

Scott grabbed himself another drink before heading to a table in the corner where his sisters, Tara, Luke, Joe, a few of the other guys and Matt and his girlfriend Zoey were sitting.

"Honestly he's a grown man is he not embarrassed to be hanging out with immature 22 year olds" Scott rolled his eyes as he took a seat next to Shanna.

"I honestly don't think he gives a shit as long he's drunk and he gets his dick wet" Tara spat as she downed the rest of her drink. Everyone could see how much Chris's behaviour was affecting her, it was affecting all of them. "I just really hope you did a good enough job of convincing her to come" she directed her words at Matt whose leg had been shaking nervously since he first sat down.

"If I didn't I'm sure Cece did, let's just hope she gets here soon" he spoke as he took a sip of his drink. He was honestly shitting it and he hoped that Cece had managed to get Luna to come, even if it was kicking and screaming.

~~~~~

Meanwhile in the back of Macs' car Luna felt like she was gonna throw up all over the leather seats. She was shitting herself, she had no idea how Chris was gonna react when he saw her. Would he be happy to see her? Would he take her in his arms? Or would he be mad? Would he tell her to fuck off? It was anyone's guess. Maybe if she played on her nausea Mac would pull over and she could make a run for it.

"I think I'm gonna be sick" Luna panted from the back seat, Mac immediately worrying for her.

"Oh god shall I pull over?" he asked Cece who sat beside him as he began to panic.

"No do not pull over," Cece demanded as Mac looked at her wide eyed.

"But she might throw up Cece"

"I really think I'm gonna be sick"

"SEE!?!" Mac shouted as he began to signal to pull the car over. Cece grabbed the wheel swerving the car slightly.

"CECILIA ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?" Mac shouted as he took back control of the car.

"I swear to god Malcom you pull this car over and I will cut your balls off" she retaliated as she pointed her finger at her husband. "She's lying so she can try to make a run for it" Cece raised her eyebrows as she turned her body slightly to look at Luna in the back.