6. Masquerade Ball ^

As soon as I made it to the Ravenclaw common room with mine and Kate's dresses I headed towards her dorm. I was about to knock when the door flung open and Kate grabbed a hold of my arm yanking me inside. I stood there watching her walk in and out of the bathroom and around the room aimlessly. I looked over to see Sybill trying her best to apply makeup on Pandora who looked a bit concerned with her friend's abilities.

"Do you need some help?"

"Please. I think Sybill is trying to poke out my eyes." Pandora cried.

"I am not. You just will not keep still." Sybill retorted and went to put on her dress.

"Love the dress." I said to Pandora who wore a beautiful light pink dress that was embedded with little jewels along the waist. The golden earrings and pearl necklace complimented her. I went along and used light colors such as pink and white to add color to her eyelids and finished off with glitter gloss. I handed her the pink mask and she put it on bringing the whole outfit together.

"You look absolutely beautiful." I said with a smile then bringing her to the mirror for her to see for herself.

"I feel beautiful. Do you think Xeno will be able to recognize it's me?"

"He better if not it is his loss." I said looking at her face light up at the thought of him. "You like him don't you?"

"Yes, I do. You could even say I love him." Pandora replied turning to look at me. "Thank you so much, Adeline. If it were not for you Sybill would have left me in a mess." she said closely to the bathroom door where Sybill was in.

"I heard that." Sybill replied as she stepped out into the room with her purple ruffled dress and matching bracelets and rings.

"Good." Pandora said with sass which made her friend roll her eyes. "Do you and Kate need any help?"

"No. I think I could handle it." I said waving them off.

"Okay if you say so. We will be heading to the dance room with McGonagall." Pandora said while hugging me. "Do not be late we all have to be there before we are allowed to enter the great hall where all the boys will be waiting."

"I will not be late but, I can not make any promises with Kate." I said pointing in her direction. We watched as she struggled to get her hair to stay put. "I think I should help her."

"I think you should. See you in a little bit Adeline." Pandora hollered as she shut the door.

I went over to help pin Kate's hair up in a high ponytail and curl the ends. She wanted a dark smokey look with dark red lips. When she walked out of the bathroom with her black lace mermaid dress she looked mystical and the black laced mask just made sense.