Finale I: Unncanny Resemblance

Remus was pacing around shell cottage nervously awaiting his daughter's return. He was angry at her for leaving on this deathly mission but was more worried for her safety. Arabella was all he had left of his Ocean. He almost died when he lost Adeline and would most likely not survive another death. Just then the back door to shell cottage opened and in walked Harry, Hermione, Ron, and his daughter.

"Arabella." Remus let out in relief as he embraced his daughter tightly. She faltered for a few seconds before reciprocating. "Are you okay?"

"Yes father." His daughter replied with a small smile. He proceeded to engulf his daughter's face in his hands making sure she truly was okay. Her eyes shone as always and the freckles along the bridge of her nose were just as faint. "Please stop. I know who you pretend I am." His daughter sobbed as she pushed his hands away.

"What am I doing?" He panicked as he stepped back. His face filled with confusion at his daughter's request. "I do not understand what you mean."

"For years I have had to put up with the way you look at me. You do not look at me for me but instead as the last reminder of my mother." Ara cried as warm tears beginning to trickle down her pale face. "Do you understand how hard that is? Having to live a life in where I want to be as good as her for you."

"No I would n-"

"Yes you would father. You have been doing that and you must stop." The young brunette sighed. She stepped closer and held her father's hands in hers. "You must move on. Especially now more than ever."

Her father opened his mouth to speak but found himself unable to formulate a single word. As he watched a tear slip down his daughter's face he thought to himself about how ignorant he had been all these years. He truly loves his daughter but it had always been easier to see how much she looked like her mother instead of focusing on the fact they were different people. Maybe it was time to let Adeline go, for his daughter, his newborn son, and his new wife.

"I am so sorry Ara." Remus sincerely apologized as his hands softly squeezed his daughters. "It has just been so hard without her."

"I know, but she has been dead for so long. She would want us to be happy." Arabella professed wiping the tears from her fathers face. They embraced tightly before let out a loud sigh of relief. Remus was relieved his daughter was okay and Arabella was relived her father was ready to move on.

They both went to join everyone else in the living room to talk about what they were going to do next. They had gone to all the places where the horcruxes should have been but they were all gone. They only knew where one of them was. The snake Voldemort carried with him everywhere. But how would they ever get to it? Their discussion continued for a long while until there was a sudden knock at the door. Everyone froze in their spot as they looked at one another to see if someone knew who it was.

Bill Weasley decided to be the one to go and open the door. As he stood in front of the door he wiped his palms on the sides of his shirt. He looked into the small hole on the door but could not figure out who the two figures were since their backs were to the door.

The first figure seemed to take the shape of a man with a dark black robe that covered him from head to toe. The only visible thing about him were his pale hands that gripped his wand ready to attack whatever he believed had followed them as he looked into the distance.

The figure next to him was a woman. She did not have her wand drawn, rather it was tucked into the pocket of her dark blue robe. Unlike the man she did not have the hood of her robe covering her head.

It allowed for the man inside the house to see her long dark red hair. It flowed and wavered with the wind that danced around her. The woman placed a gentle hand on the man next to her signaling for him to calm down. The women would turn around and knock at the door once more.