22. Mischief

The morning sunrise has always been an absolutely treasure. I enjoy watching the sun peek from the mountains before illuminating the sky. I shut my eyes in order to peacefully listen to the whistling wind before intaking the smell of the early spring flowers. After a few minutes I open my eyes to let them travel down to my hand that was lovingly interwind with the one I love.

His soft brown hair radiated under the direct sunlight. His eyes were closed which made his lashes dance as the cool breeze hit his face. His skin seemed to have been bathed in silk as his pale completion contrasted the dark bark of the tree we were leaned on. The best part were his light pink lips that were very irresistible I could not hold myself back from tasting them.

"What was that for?" Remus inquired as his cheek wore a tint of red.

"I just wanted to kiss my beautiful boyfriend." I explained with a smile. "You look very adorable when you blush."

"Dear merlin Ocean." Remus sighed before tilting his head to look at me. "How did I get so lucky?"

"It was all the work of destiny." I managed to reply before his lips touched mine. "I think we should head back inside our first class is about to begin."

"How about if we go back to the head dorm and you know?" He hinted with a smirk.

"As tempting as that offer sounds I will have to decline for the time being."

"Why?" Remus complained as he pulled me down onto his lap.

I pondered on my response before gently moving his hair out of his eyes. "Because you have that transfiguration quiz today."

"Oh shit you are right." He exclaimed as he quickly stood up thus, knocking me down. "Sorry."

"I will see you after classes."

"Actually I have a thing with the guys. I was gonna ask if you are okay if I stay over with them?" He nervously asked.

"Remus it is okay with me but..." I said before taking a pause. "You guys better not be up to any mischief?"

"No. Not at all love what makes you think that?"

"Nothing, you are very responsible love." I answered as I fixed his robe. "Afterall you are head boy."

"I feel this was not much of a compliment." Remus remarked as he followed me back inside the castle.

"It is whatever you want it to be. Now I wish you luck on your quiz." I sang as I walked towards divinations. I love to confuse him because then I get to see his adorable puzzled face.

"How are you so awake right now?" groaned a sleepy Kate as I took a seat next to her.

"Because I slept well last night."

"You are lucky Remus lets you sleep."

"What does Sirius have you doing all night?" I hinted with a smile.

"Not what you are thinking." Kate assured. "His curiosity about the world peeks at night. The questions range from, Do you think aliens are watching us? to Do you think they see me shower and wonder wow what a man?"

"He sure does have a curious nature." I laughed out.

"Here are my two favorite friends that are girls." A delighted James sang as he and Peter took a seat next to us. "Ooofff, Kate you do not look very well this morning."

"Maybe because your bestfriend kept me up all night."

"Damn did not think Sirius had that much in him." James laughed.