"Epilogue"

Somewhere, in the dark office of a grand academy. A chancellor looked through the files submitted to him by his students.

Each of them were royalty, since that was his teaching specialty. He was a prince himself. Though, of course one that couldn't take the throne.

He turned on the lamp on his desk, bringing out some of his hard to see features. The shadows of the room hid away in the corners.

"None of these new students have blue hair. Ugh! Luck has to be on my side somehow."

A knock sounded on his office door, gaining his attention.

"Is that you, Robert?"
"Yes, sir."

The chancellor sighed, upset with his progress. Everything seemed like a waste of time.
"Come on."

The door opened, and the dean of the college entered the room.

"Please tell me you have updates."

"Um...not much, sir." Robert replied, "From the neighboring school, we thought we had a lead."

"But it was a false alarm, I assume."

"Yes, Faith Brickowski just enrolled there. She is the daughter of the Special. However, that blue strand in her hair was fake. We also scanned her for power. None was present."

"This is ridiculous! This prophecy has to come true sooner or later!" The chancellor screamed.

"Are we sure the prophecy is true, sir?"

"Of course it's true! I saw it in my future. I must find the one with blue hair, and take their power, before they overthrow me. Then, I will be the most powerful being in the universe."

"I don't know. I quite like what we have." Robert commented.

"I wasn't asking you! This is for me. Go now, and tend to the students."

"Just don't stress yourself out, Sir. Let them come to you when the time is right."

The chancellor put the students' files together, clearing away the mess on his desk.

"I don't know when it will happen, but it will happen one day. I will wait as long as it takes."