5 Tasha

I shake my head, trying to wrap my mind around it all. I started pacing the floor.

" She's having a moment, can we take this to the kitchen? Mind grabbing her a bottle of water out of the fridge?" Taylor grabs my arm and pulls me with her.

"Sure thing, miss Taylor."
He walks quickly and opens the bottle, placing it on the table.

Taylor rubs my back slowly " Just breathe, clear your head and focus on your breathing."

I close my eyes and do as she says. I was diagnosed with PTSD after seeing dad on the floor.

Taylor got up and whispered something to Agent Meyers and he leaned back, resting against the fridge and slowly shook his head.
I don't think he knew just how bad we were affected. Especially me.

All this time. So many questions and no answers.

I couldn't believe it. She's alive. But where is she? Was she captured?
Was she hiding out there somewhere?

I laughed without humor.
" Thorough investigation, my ass."

He walked over and knelt down to me. " There's much to discuss and we will, but I think it's best is climb in the bath and go get some sleep. We none of us will be able to think clearly without a good 8 hours. Up you go, ladies. Oh, and please,call me Daniel. I am your Godfather after all. Good night."

Taylor and I slowly walked up the stairs in silence. We stopped at my door. He room is across from mine.

"You good, Tash?"

"I don't know. I feel numb. Like this is some kind of fever dream." I rub my hand down my face and groan.

"Hey, I got you. You know that, right?
We'll figure this out together, like we always do." As she set her hands on my shoulders.

I couldn't help but pull her in and hold her tight. She's always been my emotional support human.
No matter what, she was always the one to keep me grounded.

"Go take a long, hot shower and get some sleep. Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. We'll get through this together, we always have and we always will. Love you, sis." She pats my back and pulls away.

"Love you too, little sis." I half smile

"By a few damn minutes." She playfully rolls her eyes and laughs.

"Night, Tater"

"Night, Shasha."

A/N short chapter, I know.

Comments?
Theories?