chapter 6

why were those two here? i decided to listen to what they were talking about.

deo: what do you want?

purpled: break up with tommy.

deo: huh, you think I'll do that? he's the love of my life, whats it to you?

purpled: if you break ip with him and let me have him i won't ruin your life buddy.

deo: I'd give my life up for him, i can't let him go..

purpled: wrong answer.

deo: w-what are y-you doing!?

purpled: I'm going to end you

deo: put down the knife purpled! we can discuss this with our words!

purpled: to late

i sprung out from the stall and tackled purpled! he dropped the knife .

tommy: everything was going just fine! why did you , dream and the others had to come here!!!!

deo pov

tommy had tears in his eyes, i rushed towards him and took him in a hug , he buried his head in my chest and i rested my head on his golden blond hair.

deo: I'm so sorry tom's

as i glared at purpled, tommy was still crying, just then some others entered the bathroom, a tall dirty blonde with green eyes, a tall platinum blond with blue eyes, a short brunette with brown eyes and a another tall brunette with brown eyes.

punz: purpled what happened?! are you okay!?

the blue eyed blond rushed to purpled while the other three looked at them and then glared at me and tommy,

they looked at us and tommy got scared, they approached us clenching their fists, just then some others walked in , it was buisness bay and mine and Tommy's brothers.

tecno: what happened to Tommy!?

dream: your brother hurt our friend!

wilbur: tommy can't even hurt a fly! he can't hurt anyone! especially someone taller and stronger than him

bitzel: i agree,

Luke: he's could barely push deo when he deo picked him up.

tommy: stop insulting me!

dream: oh he's gonna pay the price for hurting a friend of mine!

dream was about to punch tommy when tecno held his fist and bent his arm .

tecno: good luck with that.

the two got into an intense fight, it went on for a while till tecno pinned dream the wall and suddenly a teacher entered the bathroom.

umm, we all ended up in detention the two groups were glaring at each other, me and the others were sitting in a pattern that had tommy right in the middle and he was on tecno's phone since he forgot his at home .

sorry for the short chapter mates, its 12:58am and i kinda have school tomorrow......

i have plans of setting the school on fire on the weekend and for some reason throwing my bestie in with bestie number 2 and then jumped in aswell .