chapter 16

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
tecno let me go and i fell over the rails and was currently falling to possibly my death! our house was huge meaning the stair case is awfully long! i cursed at tecno while screaming my lungs out and I didn't hit the ground....

wilbur pov

i had already gone down the stairs before tommy and tecno, i winked at tecno and he let tommy go..
he was now falling and does this child ever stop cursing? i guess he learned from big brother wilby and tech- no just wilby!
as my little brother falls fown, just in time i catch him, he was pretty light so it wasn't hard to catch him. he landed in my arns and me and tecno were snickering while he became all red .

"you're fine you little muffin!"
i said , he just rolled his eyes and tried to get out my grip on him.

"lemme go you prick!"

"nah, you're to cute to let go"
soon enough tecno came downstairs as well and tried to take tommy from my grip into his, this is normal, don't worry

_phil pov_

i heard loud noises outside the kitchen, i went to check out what was going on and saw tecno and wilbur fighting over tommy.......again

i sighed and went up to them, while the two were fighting tecno was holding tommy by the back of his shirt and keeping him as far from wilbur as possible, i went up to them and took tommy out of Tecno's grip and put him down beside me, he Snickered while the two turned to me, i crossed my arms and looked down at the two with disappointment.

"go to the fucking table and stop fighting over tommy! he lives with you! take turns you shits!"
if their mother was still here, they would've been much more well behaved...

after dinner we all decided to watch a movie as a family, everyone agreed to it because we haven't done that in ages specially because everyone kinda grew farther, but I'm happy its coming back together. after Kristin, my wife and their mother had died , everyone grew apart, don't ger me wrong! we still loved each other but just didn't talk much.

_timeskip to whenever monday is_
_dream pov_

i was in a beautiful land, i was the emperor of a vampire world! i was on a mission to hunt down werewolfs and i accidentally went the same way my brother did, he was knelt down on one knee with one arm on his knee/lap whatever and the other arm reached out for something else, his dagger was lying on the ground, no blood. his bow and arrows on his back and he was looking down at something , i took a closer look and saw a light silvergold blondish tail and and a pair if half opened definitely relaxed red wings, icy blue eyes, i stared in shock, my brother had found the rarest werewolf species' ever. no wonder he hadn't hurt the magnificent creature yet...

"WAKE THE HELL UP YOU SHIT!"
and i was brutally woken up by my younger sister drista.. great...

"WHAT!?"

"WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY AND WE ARE GONNA BE LATE IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS UP!"

"OH HELL NAH! WHY!?!!! FINE I'M GETTING UP"

_timeskip_

i reached school and saw tommy was already there, and purpled and his little gang were talking to him..
i decided to stay close in case anything happens so i would be there to stop things to going into utter chaos.

_purpled pov_

there was a group project coming up and tubbo and ranboo were teaming up together which leaves me with no one, i thought why not try and get tommy to? he wouldn't say no to me! i went up to him and he i guess saw me approaching him, he sighed and put his stuff in his locker and closed it. i came closer and stood a feet apart from him. now looking down at him i got nervous, why? OH I DON'T KNOW!? MAYBE BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!?

"hey tommy.."

"what purpled?"
he asked annoyed

"umm i-i was thinking if you could be my partner in the coming up project?"
he looked at me a bit weird then sighed

"i guess, my friends are teaming up and deo isn't coming.. but i would like if you keep in distance"

"will do, now wanna go to the library woth me?"
i ask a bit more confident

"you study? i thought you had a mind of a sloth you alien"

"okay rude! atleast try to be nice! we are childhood friends!"

"were, childhood friends, I'd still see as  a friend if you didn't force me into kissing you!"
you just had to bring that up huh!?

"ah- let's just go already"

i said as i rolled my eyes, the beeduo went with us to the library, the library was like a giant maze of book shelves and random desks here and there, it had an air conditioner which made it better, the floor was a nice soft wood. i don't actually wanna study so we four just talking to each other,
a while later 2 boys walked towards us, mainly tommy.

"hey luke, hey bitz!"
he looked happy to see them

"hey tom, watcha doin'?"
luke asked confused

"just hanging out with ex-friends, wanna join us?"
what does he mean by ex-friends!? we aren't that bad! Luke and Bitzel agreed and went beside tommy

"i think we never really introduced ourselves because of the fights and detention, I'll start.
I'm bitzel, head of the drama club"

"I'm luke, basically the mom of our group who stops tommy from burning things, deo from killing someone, bitzel from making to inappropriate plays and the head of the art club"

"wow, you guys can be a great sassy mafia"
tubbo pointed, we all just laughed at his statement.

"and I'm tommy, i have huge group of shits who love me, which would be buisness bay, my brothers, dream , quackity , Freddie, eren , eret and bilzo! and I'm the umm, boss of three head bois!"

"wow, I'm never gonna learn a those names, well anyways, I'm purpled, little brother of punz and have a group of idiots"

"I'm toby! or tubbo! or bee! or honey! i love bees , my favourite colour is yellow, black and green! and i like to make ranboo uncomfortable!"

"tubbo i thought you would've changed in these 2 years but you are just as stupid as i remember the day i left"
tommy stated, which i agree with.

"and I'm r-ranboo! i like alliums! and thats kinda it.."

bell noises

author: tommy you decide if you a go to class, or skip and get detention later but you'll get to see an alien..

tommy: skip class and get detention and seethe the alien!

author: alright then my idiot boi!

the others: tommy no!

i love tommy, he's such an idiot, i should really make him and vigilant Tommy and all the other shits meet!

sorry I've been away, really lost motivation but a dear friend helped me and I decided to continue writing again!
love you guys! <3