40

Ummi's POV

Singing loudly as he cook whatever i don't understand jalal look alot happier than usual

'Cause you dey amaze, you dey amaze me ('cause you dey amaze, you dey amaze me)
Your body amazin', don't be late (your body amazin', don't be late)
Don't keep me waitin' (don't keep me waitin')
No procrastinatin' (no procrastinatin')
Terminator (terminator)
We don get agreement oh (we don get agreement oh)
No terminatin' (no terminatin..

He sing this terminator song again, I'm not a music person but my husband is obsessed with this Asake guy, literally learning Yoruba language so he can say every word correct.

"J."I call and he raise his brow at me as he dance turning whatsoever that's inside the frying pan.

"I grab the loud mp3 from the kitchen island and turn it off making him to sigh.

"I'm tired of listening to this guy music."I say and he sigh blowing some air out of his mouth.
  There's a knock on the door gaining both our attention and I stand up.

"Don't worry my chef you can go on i will get that i say smiling and he shrug, as i walk to the door, I open the door suprise to see the security guy.

"Desmond what is it?"I ask and he nod.

"There's a lady outside that she's here to see oga."he say and i frown confuse.

"Send her in."I say and close the door.

"Who's it?"jalal ask once i come inside the kitchen.

"Desmond said you have a visitor."I say sitting on the stool with a sigh and he shake his head.

"I'm not very sure,
I'm so tired."he say and smile at him.

"Jalal."I call and he turn with a smile.

"I love you."I say and he raise a brow smiling making me to chuckle.

Jalal is my definition of Mr perfect, we've been happy lately, he's supportive of me and make sure i received all the necessary treatment I can, the doorbell ring and jalal turn off the stove.

"Don't worry ,
I don't like you stressing yourself for me."he say and exit the kitchen making me to smile tiredly.

I want to live long even do is to enjoy every moment with jalal, I grab the baby monitor on the kitchen island, I wonder why Amir isn't awake, the boy can sleep, i come down and decide to go check on him.

"J,
Who's there?"I ask walking to the door.

"It's..... it's my cousin salimah."he say and i stand next to him with a smile, he wrapped his hand around my Waist as i stare at the lady with a little boy standing next to her.

"Hey little one."I say with a smile touching the boy head.

"Why are you standing outside,
Come in."I say but jalal refuse to shift from the door.

"No,
They are leaving now."jalal say quickly and i look between them confuse, my eyes dart to the suitcases behind her and i look back at jalal.

"Why?
Isn't that her suitcase,
I look at the lady who hasn't say a word yet,
Please come in."I say grabbing one of the suitcase as she grab the remaining two.

"Welcome to our home."I say smiling as she look around with a grimace making me to shrug.

"I will take this upstairs,
What's his name?"I ask smiling at the little boy.

"Jalal."she say with a glance at my husband

"Let them stay in the bedroom downstairs."jalal say and grab the suitcase from me and i give him a confuse look but didn't comment,
I trust jalal decision with all my life,
And as curious as ever to know who's this lady because she's certainly not jalal cousin, she look like a half Sudanese lady from the middle East.

The baby monitor in my hand start making noise and i quickly excuse myself heading upstairs.

️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"What the fuck salimah?
What are you doing here?"jalal say to the lady as he drag her to the bedroom shutting the door at once.

She just glare at him tapping her foot impatiently on the floor.

"You are leaving tomorrow,
When I mean tomorrow i mean the first flight to Sudan."jalal say and she hiss.

"I'm not going anywhere jalal,
Here is your son,
He's going to stay here with you likewise me,
You can't keep hiding me from everyone forever,
I'm your wife you know that and I'm tired of this cat and mouse game you are playing with me,
I want to be a part of your life."she say in her very weird accent that jalal is already used to.

"You are leaving."jalal say in finality and she hiss.

"Then I'm going to tell everyone,
I don't care jalal."she say and jalal stare at her for a while,
He look at the little boy playing with the children helicopter in his hand.

"What do you want?"he say and she shake her head.

"I want you to be a part of our life,
I want everyone to know that you have a wife and a son."she say and jalal chuckle pathetically.

"Salimah your dad married you off to me forcefully and this boy I'm not even sure he's mine because the last time i checked I wasn't the only man in your life as of that time."jalal say and salimah roll her eyes with a hiss.

"Then take a DNA test, it doesn't matter how many men a woman slept with, she knows exactly who the father of her child is,
It takes me months to locate you and I'm here for real now."she say and jalal knows she did mean it.

Salimah is one selfish woman and she wouldn't mind doing as she say, he facepalm with a sigh, how he ended up in this mesa is something he can't explain, he thought she can never find him tho.

"Fine,
You will stay here for a while before we find a solution,
Stay away from my family."he say and exit the bedroom since he heard Amir crying voice from the parlour.

"Hey babe."he say with a smile walking to where ummi is swaying Amir .

"Are they comfortable there?"ummi ask and jalal nod collecting the little boy.

"Is she really your cousin?"ummi ask and jalal sigh.

"No,
She's my cousin wife,
They had a slight problem and she think here is the place to solve there issues, she will leave soon tho,
Just stay away from her."jalal say and ummi shrug.

She definitely did not believe jalal story, the fact that jalal is a bad lier doesn't help, they both head to the kitchen to round up there dinner.