41

Two days after salimah arrived ummi could see the changes in her husband mood, he seems Always moody and angry especially while talking to salimah, he's definitely not himself which is something ummi hate.

"Jalal."ummi call sitting next to him on the bed, it's morning she's suprise jalal is still on bed he's always hyperactive and already in the kitchen by this time.

"Nothing."jalal say with a sigh as he scroll through his phone screen reading about some recipes whatsoever.

"Jalal is there something you want me to know?
Ever since this girl came you have been acting weird, is she really your cousin's wife?"ummi ask and jalal look up at her.

"What does that supposed to mean?"jalal ask looking up from his phone screen with a frown.

"I.....you are not happy."ummi say and jalal massage his forehead tiredly.

"I'm not happy?"he say and  hiss
Ummi just because i have things doing other than caring about you and your son doesn't mean I'm not happy, okay,
You won't be a priority 24/7 I have other things in life to focus on rather than driving you to hospital or taking your son for his regular blood screening."jalal say and as those words mold out of his mouth he instantly regrets it, he can see the pain on ummi's face but he's just so stressfull that he isn't even thinking well.

"I'm.........

"I wanted to tell you I'm going to the hospital and Amir is still asleep."ummi say even do what jalal say to her really hurt her but somehow she's not angry with him , jalal have this special place in her heart that regardless how hurt he makes her feel she can never stay angry with him.

"I'm sorry."jalal say staring at ummi, he reach out and grab her hand at thesame time the tears leave her eyes.

"There's just alot going on ummi,
It's like the more effort we put to be together the difficult it becomes."he say with a heavy sigh as ummi use the back of her hand to clean her tears.

There is alot going on in her life, it's like she's a pool of badluck and misery , somehow she can see that is also affecting jalal, he was a happy soul until he chooses to be with her.

"Come on."he say lifting her up as he stand up to.

"You don't have to come with me jalal,
Just stay with Amir,
You won't always be there for me."she say with a sniff and look up at him making him to frown.

"Don't say that ummi,
You will be fine,
It's just a disease not a death sentence."jalal say and ummi smile weakly at him.

She doesn't want to give soo mich hope for herself, even do jalal keeps telling her that everything will be fine she just have this gut feeling in the pot of her stomach that things aren't going to end the way she want it to be.
Her phone vibrates and she sigh.

"J, I have to go,
Just take care of Amir i will be back before you know it."she say and grab her handbag from the bed, jalal collect it from her and the two exit the bedroom with ummi telling him the new symptoms she's been experiencing for the past two days.

Jalal POV
As ummi and i descend down the staircase i spot the familiar boy playing with the raddle in his hand and all the little excitement inside of me die down, salimah is one hell of a problem and mistake that keeps popping up whenever i don't need it to.

"J,j."ummi call the little boy as she pick him up with a smile.

"Look at his lips like that of my own j."she say smiling and i don't know if that is a coincidence or did perhaps ummi knows the truth, I gulp down the tasteless saliva in my mouth and look up with am awkward smile as the bedroom door open.