Chapter 4

I slap Jeremy's shoulder playfully, just as Damon and his brother run through the door. Stefan holds Jeremy down on the bed as Damon presses me up against the head board. He forces me to look at his glacier blue eyes. His pupils dilate and he says, "you will forget everything that has happened since you got here. You will get up and walk out this door and start everything over."

He then releases me, expecting me to do something. And I do. I push him away. He looks at me shocked and looks at Jeremy, "did you give her vervain?"

"I didn't know she was in town till a few hours ago."

"Well if she does have vervain in her system we will have to keep her here until it is out if her system. I don't want anyone to know unless it is a serious need to know basis."

Jeremy looks astonished, "this is a need to know situation! She is my only friend who isn't either in the ground, or trying to kill another one. I need her!"

I speak up in my sarcastic tone, "If you need me so much then why don't you tell me the truth."

"Jeremy, you can't tell her." The other one says.

"Shut up Stefan." Jeremy screams.

I hop back in fear and realize I hopped into Damon's hard chest. He smirks again, "Comfortable?"

I roll my eyes and stand up, "I am leaving if you don't explain everything."

Stefan's face turns cold, "no"

I roll my eyes and Damon speaks up, "I will make a deal with you."

I turn around to face him, "Depends on the deal."

"I will explain everything. That is if we can manage to figure out what you are."

--------------------------------

Of course I agreed to the deal,  sure they were kinda crazy, but if Jeremy was friends with them they most be okay. But somehow I kept thinking, what if they aren't okay? 

Anyway for the past 30 minutes they have been asking me questions, 'where did you go when you left?', 'What happened to your dad?' but Damon had just asked one that confused me even more. "Why do you look like Rose?" 

"Who is Rose?" I ask confused as I remember the girl he mentioned earlier.

Stefan shakes his head annoyed then looks back at me as if he remembered something. "Damon!"

"Yes that is my name."

"Didn't Rose have a scar on her back from when that dog attacked her?"

Damon's eyes widen and he says, "Take off your shirt."

Jeremy steps in, "She is not taking off her clothes."

I raise my hand, "I agree with Jeremy I would prefer to stay fully clothed."

Damon pushes me away from him and raises up my shirt to my mid back. He then rubs his cold fingers over my back. Then he throws it down harshly and looks at Stefan, "It's not there."

Stefan runs his hand through his hair and mumbles, "Do you think...."

Damon looks back at my and examines my face one last time. "I think she is a doppelganger."