2.

Gemma's POV

"Hi, stranger"

She turned her head to look at me and smiled "hey stranger.." she stood up and gave me a hug "..took you long enough to show up"

"We're in the middle of literally no where"

Juliet sat down with her legs dangling off the bridge that was over a small river

Juliet sat down with her legs dangling off the bridge that was over a small river. It seemed like an unfinished bridge though.

This place looks pretty abandoned.

"I can see a Walmart sign from here" she said laughing making me laugh along with her "I was also debating wether I should get out of my car or not. You might kidnap me or something"

She looked into my eyes "if you show up looking this sexy again I might kidnap you" she said in a low tone.

I didn't know what to respond with. It made me nervous. Her tone, the way she said it, intimidating in the best way possible.

"I'm always this sexy though" I responded making her laugh "how did you find this place?" I asked curiously.

There were trees everywhere, seemed pretty empty since I haven't seen a single house or even a human being here.

"I don't know honestly. I was just walking around and found this bridge that no one wanted to even finish so I made this my spot whenever I wanna clear my mind or something. I come here"

"Nice but the bridge seems pretty safe just no fence" I said and she nodded "yeah I jumped on it a few times when I first found it to see if it makes any weird sounds but it doesn't so that's a win"

I laughed and nodded my head "also.." I looked at her and she pulled something out of her pocket "..do you smoke?" She asked me and I nodded "weed though, not cigarettes" I said and she nodded "no me too I just roll some and put them in a pack of cigarettes because I get lazy sometimes"

She took a joint and placed it in between her lips then took a lighter and lit it up. She inhaled a little then handed it to me so I can smoke with her.

"Do you prefer joints or blunts?" I asked out of no where wanting to start any conversation "honestly both, it doesn't matter to me. My friend said he gets higher from blunts but I get high from everything so I'm fine with both"

I handed her the joint back and nodded "honestly same. I get high from like three hits, not even exaggerating" I said laughing already feeling myself start to get high.

"No way, are you high already?" She asked inhaling more smoke as she laughed at me "no" I said laughing and taking the joint from her, taking a few more hits before handing it back to her.

"You're cool. I like you" I said moving my body to face her completely as she rested back on her hands, her legs still dangling from the bridge.

She inhaled more smoke then held the joint in between her index and middle figure. She tilted her head back and blew the smoke out of her mouth.

"I never got high with anyone" she turned her head to look at me and looked into my eyes "like I never smoked with someone. I always smoke alone because I'm scared of someone taking advantage of my high state" I said talking kind of slow? I don't know.

"And you trust the fact that I won't take advantage of you?" She asked moving her body to face me, letting only one leg dangle off the bridge "yeah I do for some reason. You're trustable, is that a word? Trustable?" I asked tilting my head to the side. She laughed and nodded her head "it is a word, good job" she said putting her hand up for a high five. I high fived her and we interlocked our fingers together.

"And you can trust me. I'd never take advantage of you" she said. Our fingers still interlocked. She moved my hand close to her face and kissed it gently "I know" I said smiling widely at her actions.

"You should come here more. We can smoke together and get to know each other more" she suggested and I nodded "I think I might start coming here more often to hang out with you. You're fun"

"You should" she bit her lip gently and tilted her head to the side "well then tell me when you'll be here and I'll come when I can"

"Okay"

———

"Okay okay I'll ask a real question.." I said laughing as we sat in front of each other on the bridge. She had her legs spread apart as I had mine over hers.

This is probably the maybe..forth time we hang out. She's really fucking fun and amazing and she didn't kidnap me yet so yay.

"..what's your favorite color?" I asked her. We were asking each other questions since we wanted to actually get to know each other because we basically just come here to smoke and nothing else.

Like I only know her name.

"The color of your eyes" she said not even hesitating. I laughed shyly "shut up" I said not knowing what to say. She laughed and sat up since she was resting back on her hands "okay my turn. Would you date me if you weren't with Caleb?" She asked staring into my eyes.

I looked down a few times then back into her eyes. Eye contact makes me nervous.

"You kinda seem like you would treat me good" I said not even sure what to say. I'm so high "so what's the answer to the question?" She asked again "no. I wouldn't date you"

"Damn really? I'd date me" she said making the both of us laugh "okay I wanna ask you something now.." she nodded her head waiting for me to ask the question "..what's your biggest secret?"

She thought about it for a bit "I wouldn't say it's my biggest secret but I have a dick" she said shrugging "is that a good answer?" She asked laughing and I nodded "it is. That's so cool"

"Thanks, actually thanks doesn't show you how much I appreciate you not judging me. I was actually so nervous about you knowing" she admitted and I pouted, cupping her face with my hands "I'd never judge you baby" I said kissing her nose softly making her smile "I love how you are when you're high. You literally go through the five stages of grief during it" she said laughing.

"How do you even say that sentence without stuttering? You're high too" I said pulling my hands back from her face "I am high, so high it feels amazing but we're both a different type of high I guess. I don't know"

"Okay my turn to ask a question.." I nodded my head as I smiled at her, waiting for her question "..what's your body count?" She asked and I frowned "um why?"

She laughed "we're just asking questions. I wanna make them a little more interesting. I don't judge. If it'll make you feel better I'll tell you mine" why is she so caring and nice?

I'm just so used to hearing about being a "whore" from men that claimed that they wanted me regardless of my body count but they probably wouldn't have cared if I let them have sex with me from the first date but I didn't because i was trying to look for a relationship, not a one night stand.

Then I met Caleb.

He was different in some ways. Different than the guys I dated before for sure.

In what way? I don't know.

"It's 6" she said casually "mine is 9" I answered looking down then back at her. I didn't know what to expect honestly.

Like I hate being judged so much especially from people I actually care about and consider my friends.

"Want me to make that a ten?" She asked moving closer to me "even numbers are nicer" she said making me smile.

I know she wasn't doing that to seem like she just wanted to get in my pants, she just wanted me to feel comfortable and not judged. I can tell by the pretty smile she's giving me.

She kissed my forehead quickly and backed away.

We laughed, talked and had the best time ever.