26.

Juliet's POV

"Did we have the most amazing sex yesterday?" Gemma asked me. I laughed and kissed her forehead as she still had her eyes closed "no baby. You fell asleep the moment I put you on the bed"

To be honest I wasn't planning on having sex with her even if she didn't immediately sleep. I didn't want to fuck her knowing she probably won't remember it the next day.

I want to wake up to her having this beautiful smile on her face that she always has after we have sex, the soft kisses she gives me and tells me how she feels amazing because of what happened the day before.

I'd rather have that than her waking up to a very bad headache, not knowing a single thing that happened after we left the party.

I just took her dress off because it had a bit of alcohol on it and she likes to sleep either naked or only underwear.

Then we just cuddled.

She laughed at what I said and put her head in the crook of my neck "how about we have sex right now?" She sat up then laid back down "never mind. My head is gonna explode"

I laughed and took the pills from the nightstand alongside a water bottle. I got that ready for her yesterday.

She took the pills and laid back down "you make me so happy" she said as she laid on her side looking at me "you make me so happy too" I said caressing her jaw gently.

I watched as she fell asleep with a small smile on her face. I played with her hair gently as I smiled at the sight of her sleeping very peacefully.

I would do anything for this woman.

———

A little warning. I am very much fucking my girlfriend on my couch right now.

"Holy fuck baby" she ran her fingers through my hair as I breathed heavily, resting my elbows next to her body to hold myself up.

I kissed her cheek and closed my eyes as she moaned out my name a few times which gave me extreme butterflies.

The way everything she does gives me butterflies is just insane to me honestly.

She would look at me then smile and it would give me butterflies. She would kiss my cheek, text me goodnight and good morning, rub my stomach, cuddle me, kiss my shoulder when I'm cooking and any simple thing she does gives me butterflies.

Then someone knocked on the door but i didn't stop "don't stop, don't stop" Gemma said, her moans getting even louder as she started to tighten around me.

I went harder and she scratched my back with her nails as she came on me.

"Fuck baby" I said quietly. I sat up and held her hips, pulling her towards me as I kept going feeling myself getting close.

I came in the condom as I had my head thrown back in pure pleasure.

Gemma sat up and placed her hand on the back of my head, gripping my hair and making me tilt my head to the front a little and kiss her.

"Good job baby" she whispered against my lips then kissed me again, her tongue slipping into my mouth as I tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss.

Then the door bell rang again "I'll go get it" I said standing up. I took the condom off, throwing it in the trash then put on an oversized shirt and some boxers.

Gemma just stayed laying there on the couch naked as she closed her eyes. She's so beautiful it hurts.

I smiled then walked towards the door. I opened it to see Olivia. I looked back and stepped out of the apartment so Olivia doesn't see Gemma laying naked on my couch.

I closed the door behind me "what's up?" I asked her "we haven't talked in a while. I thought maybe we can..hang out" she said stepping closer to me and placing her hand on my stomach then started to trail it down to my area but I held her wrist and pushed it away.

"Liv I'm dating someone, I'm in a committed relationship with someone. I'm not gonna fool around with you anymore so please don't come to my apartment unless you actually need something" I said stepping back from her.

"I mean you're you so how committed can you be?" She asked laughing "very committed. I'm in love with Gemma and I'm not gonna do anything even close to hurting her. She's my whole life and if you can't stay away from me and respect my relationship then we can't even be friends"

I didn't let Olivia say anything. I didn't want to deal with her right now. I just want to go to my girlfriend and spend some amazing time with her.

I opened the door and walked in only to see Gemma standing next to the door, resting on the wall as she looked at me.

"Who was that?" She asked. She had this smirk on her face, the silk robe over her body and her messy hair. Sexy.

"It was Olivia, the 'bitch' from a while ago" I said locking the door. She hummed and nodded, getting closer to me and kissing my lips.

Weird that she didn't cuss her out or try to chase her back to her apartment and yell at her for coming over.

We kept kissing for a while and her hands were holding the back of my neck so tightly as she arched her back against me while I was holding her waist.

She pulled back from the kiss but still stayed close to my face "I love you too"

That's why she didn't say anything to her. She also said it back.

I'm so happy.