30.

Gemma's POV

I woke up at 3am craving ice cream so now, I'm in the kitchen, my elbows resting on the kitchen counter as I ate some ice cream.

It was pretty peaceful this late. The moonlight coming through the big windows which was so pretty but I didn't care that much right now, I just want to eat ice cream and go sleep next to my girlfriend.

Then I felt soft hands moving up on the back of my thighs "why are you up so late pretty girl?" Juliet asked with her sexy tired voice.

Her hands slipped under the robe I had on and she gripped my hips "I was just craving ice cream" she laughed a little as I stood straight up, pushing the ice cream aside.

I felt her lips being placed on my neck making me close my eyes and place my hand on the back of her head as her front pressed against my back.

I enjoyed every second of her touch, something I missed for what felt like years.

She started softly sucking on my neck as she pulled me back, pressing her covered hard dick against me "you're gonna wear boxers around the girls" I said. She laughed and kissed my ear "oh yeah? Or what?"

"I'll cut your dick off" she bit my earlobe gently "you love my dick.." she turned me around and pushed me against the kitchen counter behind me "..you can't live without it" she's right.

I ran my fingers through her hair, softly pulling on it then pushing my lips roughly on hers. She held one of my thighs making me wrap it around her waist.

I felt her dick pressing on my clit making me pull back from the kiss and let out a small gasp. She smirked "you miss me this much huh?" She asked and I nodded "fuck yeah I do"

She untied the robe and looked down at my tits. She bit her lips then leaned down, sucking around my tits making me moan quietly.

"You can't even imagine the times I jerked off to the pictures you sent me" I might have sent her naked pictures of myself. Many times.

"I just wanna fuck you so hard right now.." i felt her breathe against my ear then she moved so her lips were close to mine "..can I?"

"We can get caught at any moment" I said looking down at her beautiful lips as I bit down on my bottom lip when i felt her dick press against me again "that's what makes it exciting"

I pushed my lips roughly against hers. She pulled back and pulled her pants down, exposing her dick to me. She pushed my panties to the side and slowly pushed herself into me, not wasting any more time.

She started kissing me again as she kept pushing herself into me. Juliet pushed herself deeper into me making me moan loudly into her mouth, not giving a single shit if they hear us.

I just wanted to be fucked.

"Oh fuck" she mumbled pulling back from the kiss and looking down at where we connected. She started thrusting slowly into me, pushing herself deeper with each thrust.

"I missed your pussy so fucking much baby" she let out a whimper making me tighten around her. Her whimpering always gets me.

I dug my nails into her back since she was wearing a sports bra it allowed me to do that much easier then I tilted my head back in pleasure "I missed you too..so fucking much" I moaned quietly as we both breathed heavily.

"Yes baby, that's it, right there" I moaned out feeling her dick hit the perfect spot inside of me.

"There baby? Hm?" She whispered in my ear and I nodded eagerly as sweat started to form on my forehead "beg me to keep going"

"Please keep going, please" I begged as literal tears started to form in my eyes from how good I am feeling right now.

She gripped my thighs and went even faster making me gasp at the speed. Her hand moved down and she started rubbing my clit under my panties.

"I'm gonna cum, fuck" I scratched her back and came on her.

And oh god, that was the best orgasm I've ever had.

"I fucking love this dick baby" I said wanting her to get an orgasm herself, knowing how much she likes when I talk like this.

"Fuck me like the fucking slut I am for you.." I said as I kept breathing heavily. I was sensitive but I liked it, very much actually.

"..do whatever you want to me, I'm all yours" she let out a sexy ass moan and thrusted even faster, releasing inside of me.

She pulled out of me and looked into my eyes "I'm sorry" she apologized about finishing inside of me "it's okay, I wanted that"

"I'll get you plan b tomorrow if you want" I smiled and nodded my head. We got cleaned up then went back to bed "I love you" she said. I lifted my head off her chest and kissed her cheek softly "I love you too"