4.

Gemma's POV

"Sometimes I actually think you have no other friends" I said to Juliet who laughed and inhaled some smoke from her cigarette as we walked on the side of the street.

"I have a lot of a friends. I'm very likable as you know" she said making me smile and roll my eyes. I told her she was very likable yesterday and she keeps bringing it up.

"You're lying. You're always with me" I said. It was a fact. We're always together unless I was at dance class or if we were asleep but other than that, we're always hanging out.

And when I'm with Caleb right but after he leaves or bails on me or leaves me after fucking because he has 'something' to do, I go hang out with her.

She even studies when we're at the bridge. I'm not studying right now because I'm on summer break but she took a few summer classes.

She's studying psychology and I'm studying engineering.

"Jul, hey" she smiled at some guy and hugged him "hey Mac" she backed away from the hug and he looked at me "this is Gemma"

"The one stealing you from us huh?" I looked at Juliet who just smiled at me "she's worth it though" Juliet said wrapping her arm around my shoulder "nah she really is. She can steal you all she want" he said making me laugh.

"You know you're still invited to the party" he said to her and she nodded "I know, I'm good though"

He nodded "okay but remember, you're always invited, don't wait for an invite just come over immediately" she nodded smiling at him "I appreciate that"

They hugged and he walked away "why aren't you going to the party?" I asked her out of curiosity "I canceled because I wanna hang out with you"

I stopped in my tracks and she turned to look at me "what?" She asked laughing "you're such a simp for me" I said teasingly making her laugh and step closer to me "I am a simp for you. Honestly who isn't?" She asked looking down at me.

Am I speechless? Yes I am.

Did she just take my breathe away? Fuck yeah she did.

"Cat bit your tongue?" She asked moving her hand up to my face. She held my chin and put her thumb on my bottom lip, pulling it down a little. She smiled at me "let's get going yeah?" I nodded my head as she moved her hand to the side of my neck.

She pulled back and held my hand. She made me wrap my arm around her waist as she wrapped hers around my shoulder "honestly partying isn't as fun as hanging out with you. I get bored of looking at the same damn people every time.." she said as we walked. I looked at her while she was looking in front of her "..I never get bored of looking at you though"

———

"Wait which part of the US are you from?" I asked her. As always, we were sitting in front of each other on the bridge, high and talking about random shit.

"Which part? I'm from a whole other country babe, I moved here when i was like 7" she answered laughing and lighting up another joint "wait really? Where are you from?"

"Spain, specifically Seville" I raised my eyebrows at what she said "you speak any Spanish?" I asked.

Honestly people who speak Spanish have my heart. It's such a beautiful language.

"Of course I do. I'm fluent" she said inhaling some smoke from the joint then moving it away from her lips, keeping it between her index and middle finger as she blew out the smoke.

"Tell me something in Spanish" I said biting my lip slightly. She thought a little then looked back at me "Nunca he visto a alguien más hermoso que tú" she said kind of in a low and seductive tone.

(A/N:guys translation from google so I hope it's right anyways it says "I have never seen someone more beautiful than you")

"Quiero besarte tan mala" she added. I don't know how and why but her tone changed when she spoke in Spanish, it's like lower and as much as I hate to say it, it's also sexier.

(translation:I wanna kiss you so bad)

"What does that mean?" I asked her "I said that Caleb is an asshole that doesn't deserve you and that you're pretty" I laughed and pushed her chest back playfully.

She laughed and inhaled some smoke "that's kinda true though" I said jokingly "oh that Caleb is an asshole and probably has a small dick? Yeah I know that's true" she said confidently "no I meant the pretty part"

She squinted her eyes and looked me up and down. She shrugged her shoulders "eh" damn okay.

"Also Caleb doesn't have a small dick" I said and she laughed in disbelief nodding her head "yeah okay" she said clearly not believing me.

"And he's good in bed. Want me to tell you how big he is?" She laughed at what I said "you mean how small he is? Sure"

She put the joint in the ashtray. We brought an ashtray since we hang out here a lot.

"He's a decent 5 inches" I might have lied. He's barely 4 but I didn't know what to say. I don't want to do that to Caleb.

And yet, she still laughed.

"What?" I asked frowning my eyebrows "oh come on what's the biggest you've seen? Like in real life, not porn" I added.

"Nine inches" she said. I laughed "hah you're gay and you said you never even had sex with a guy" I said acting as if I caught her in a lie.

Nine inches is a lot. She can't be serious.

"Who said it was someone else's?" She asked looking deeply into my eyes.

I tried my best to keep looking into her eyes and not glance down to her crotch like a pervert. There is no way she's that big.

But of course my creepy ass couldn't. I took a quick glance down then back at her to see her smirking "i don't believe you" I said.

"I guess it's just gonna stay as a mystery"