31.

Juliet's POV

"Good morning baby" Gemma said when I walked out of the room. She stood up, coming towards me and giving me a peck on the lips "good morning" I responded smiling at how excited she looked when she saw me.

She held my hand and pulled me towards the couch. We sat down and started talking about some things.

"I thought you had classes though" one of Gemma's friends said. I nodded "I did but I managed to move them a little back so I can finish earlier and come have fun with my girl" I said looking at Gemma who blushed at what I said.

"Even though you're like the healthiest and cutest couple ever, I don't feel like killing myself when I see y'all do cute shit. Like I'm genuinely happy for this bitch" she said making Gemma pout "I love you bitch"

Then they started talking and I was laughing at how they get so excited when they talk about shit. I've never seen a more energetic group of friends.

I looked at Gemma who clapped her hands, standing up and pointing at Jennifer when she said something that Gemma was thinking about. I just laughed at them. It's adorable though, seeing Gemma excited and babbling about the most random things.

I took my phone out of my pocket and went to answer the messages I didn't answer.

"Who are you texting?" I looked up at Gemma "Noah" I flipped the phone to show her and she smiled, nodding her head.

We ask each other who we're texting a lot. I can just tell her who but it's an instinct to show her the phone, just to give her more reassurance.

"She's here" Rose said standing up when the bell rang. I think she invited one of her friends over.

They went to give her a hug and I stood up, shaking her hand "who's this hottie?" She asked. I pulled my hand back "my girlfriend.." Gemma said placing her arm around my shoulder "..Juliet" 

"Sexy name" she said walking away to sit somewhere. I looked at Gemma who just looked annoyed "bitch" she mumbled. I kissed the side of her head and we both sat down next to each other.

Gemma was drawing small circles on my stomach which gave me butterflies every second.

She kissed my shoulder and rested her chin on my shoulder. She's not doing this because that girl showed up, the girl isn't paying attention, Gemma just likes affection and it increases when we don't see each other for a while.

I moved my hand up to her face and started gently caressing the side of her face.

"Adorable ass picture" Jennifer said making us look at her. She showed us the picture she took of us "that's so cute, send it to me" Gemma said making me smile.

She turned to look at me and smiled, pecking my lips. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder making her move even closer to me.

"Do you workout? You have pretty sexy abs" the first thing I did before answering her was to look at Gemma who looked at her with a disgusted look on her face.

"Marie, I'll give you a tour" Rose said realizing what was happening. She stood up pulling Marie away from the living room.

"I'm gonna go make something to eat" Gemma said standing up and going to the kitchen. I followed behind her after a few seconds then held her waist from behind "you okay?" I asked and she pushed my hands away from her waist.

"Are you seriously mad at me?" I asked her and she shook her head "no"

I held her arm and turned her around, pressing her against the counter so she doesn't walk away from me "this is not how we do shit Gemma. We sit down and we talk it out" I said sternly. I backed away and Gemma ran her fingers through her hair, going to sit down at the chairs in the kitchen.