18.

Gemma's POV

So Juliet took me on a cute date.

We went to have breakfast then for ice cream. Right now we're just walking around eating ice cream and talking.

I like cute simple dates.

And I like Juliet so it really doesn't matter what we do on a date. I'm spending time with her, that's enough for me.

We finished our ice cream and interlocked our fingers together "I want something salty now" she said making me laugh "we can go get french fries. There is a truck right there" I said and she kissed the side of my head "you're a life savior"

We waited in line and finally got to order "just one fries" Juliet turned to look at me "you want anything baby?" She asked and I smiled shaking my head "I'm good"

"Okay so one fries" she took her wallet out and handed the woman money "I'll get you that right now" the woman said and Juliet nodded her head smiling at her.

"What the fuck?" Juliet looked at me confused "what's wrong?" She asked me "that bitch was literally flirting with you" she laughed at what I said "what do you mean? She didn't do anything"

"It's the body language and the low voice. Her voice wasn't like that with the people before us also the body language and that look, I do those to you"

She laughed and shook her head in disbelief "you're thinking too much into it baby" she said wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

The woman came back and handed Juliet her French fries "there you go" I looked to the side of the thing she put the fries in "is that seriously your number?" I asked the woman with raised eyebrows.

"I mean yeah" she said. I laughed "she has her arm around my shoulder. Do I not look like her girlfriend or something?" I mean yeah we're not officially together but the 'girlfriend' thing just slipped out of my mouth.

"No not really. I think she can do better" Juliet's eyes widened at what she said and she laughed "are you serious?" She asked in disbelief "you think there is someone out there prettier than her?" She added pointing at me "you're delusional"

The girl stayed quiet and Juliet just walked away with her arm around my shoulder "I did not think you were serious" she said.

"You should always trust me on these things. I'm a professional"

———

I woke up and the first thing I did before even fully waking up, I took my phone and checked for a text from Juliet which I found.

Stranger <3

Good morning pretty

Good morning :)

I wanna take you on a date

I'll think about it

Oh shut up
Beach date bc I know you
love those

The fact that she even remembered when I told her that I liked beach dates made me blush because I told her like a month ago when we were only friends.

Stranger <3

You're making me blush it's
not even funny

You're cute

You are
When should I be ready?