28.

Gemma's POV

"I'm gonna miss you so much" I said hugging Juliet tightly. I gently scratched her head knowing that it brings her comfort "I'm gonna miss you more"

We pulled back from the hug "i bought us these cute Swarovski bracelets, a little infinity heart bracelet.." she said placing it on my wrist "..I have one too" she added showing me the one on her wrist.

"Baby.." I said smiling, I stood on the tip of my toes and placed a soft kiss on her lips, wrapping my arms around her neck as I kept kissing her "..I love you so much" 

She blushed "I love you more" she said looking down shyly "you're so cute" I said kissing her cheek "you guys are making me feel miserable" Deena said making me laugh.

Juliet kissed me one last time "text me every chance you get, don't make me miss you too much" she said. I laughed and nodded "okay"

———

Juliet's POV

I was out with a few of my close friends and some friends we didn't see for a while so it was fun but I was still missing Gemma like crazy.

The only thing keeping me from crying in my room until she comes back home is the fact that she's having fun with her friends and sending me photos of everything she does.

It's so cute how she would send me the most simple things. Like she would order sliced watermelon, take a selfie with it and send it to me.

Literally my whole camera roll is her.

I sent her the group photo we took then locked my phone to talk to the others.

My phone buzzed a few times so I unlocked it to see the texts from Gemma.

Fav girl<3

Who the fuck is the bitch
putting her head on your
shoulder?
I'm pretty sure I have never
seen you hangout with her
before
Tf does she want laying her
head on you
Lowkey my thing tell her to
fuck off

Jealous you is so sexy

Shut up
Literally who is she

One of my old friends

Show her a picture of me
so she knows she can't
even compete with me

Babe I promise she doesn't
like me

Who doesn't like you tho
You're like perfect

Thank you baby but dw
about anything, I talk about
you every chance I get

Good
I miss you🙄🙄

You trying to act mad
is funny

I am mad.

No you're not

I am. I hate bitches who
breathe the same air as my
girlfriend
They make me mad

You're literally turning me
on rn
Stop it

You get turned on by
everything🙄🙄